acceptance

DEANO

It would seem that nobody cares anymore re the announcement of the latest " home" fixture.

I do and think it's an absolute disgrace.

I and a few others will be going to Fev on Sunday, there'll be some spare spaces in the cars if anyone wants a lift.

We need to have our voices heard.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

Nothing but sympathy for the Knights fans and staff.Being dragged around Yorkshire by a megalomaniac chairman who seems hell bent on destroying the club.All in the name of ego and pigheadedness.Can't someone come in and take over?It would be tragic to lose a club like York as your a cracking bunch whenever your at Oldham.

Nothing but sympathy for the Knights fans and staff.Being dragged around Yorkshire by a megalomaniac chairman who seems hell bent on destroying the club.All in the name of ego and pigheadedness.Can't someone come in and take over?It would be tragic to lose a club like York as your a cracking bunch whenever your at Oldham.

The Chairman's not even involved enough to drag them round Yorkshire. The club couldn't/wouldn't arrange a venue, so Post Office Road was appointed/arranged by the RFL as a contingency/fall-back venue in order to fulfil the fixture.

No matter how vociferous the protests, 1000 fans voices count for nothing if you don't have share/voting power. 

See you all at POR on Sunday.

IMAG0394_zpsvjvgze6q.jpg

You won't see me

Do you want a lift? The more dissenting voices there the better.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

Just had an email update on the petition from Ian Jones, I'm afraid it seems doom laden.

Nobody taking notice whats so ever, so it looks like your back to square one.

You might have to consider taking direct action, pitch invasion, sit in and stop the match, then people will sit up and take notice.

Your right the RFL would then have to deal with York City Knights and the owner or owners. 

Wishing you the very best of luck.

Roger a Batley fan.

You might have to consider taking direct action, pitch invasion, sit in and stop the match, then people will sit up and take notice.

Extreme but probably more than warranted in YCKs case.

I'd take caution though and make sure if anyone does, it's done all above board (if it's above board at all).

SIGNATURE

Archived