Ryan Wright

graham fisher

Nar ;)

Surely that can't be right ;)

The lad was apparently taking leave to sort out his private life out away from the game

Surely not a distortion of the truth in any quarter ;)

Looks like I'll have to dig out my old dead or alive records out.... And crank up the gramophone ;)

I fear this is true. Or maybe I shouldn't read too much into social media where over the last two days Ryan has tweeted.

"Onwards and upwards #nextchapter"

and in a conversation with Godwin and Zac Johnson said "I'll miss you guys."

My issue here isn't him not playing for us, but seems he has recovered quickly from these personnel issues he had/has and would like to know more on the situation. Tom?

I fear this is true. Or maybe I shouldn't read too much into social media where over the last two days Ryan has tweeted.

"Onwards and upwards #nextchapter"

and in a conversation with Godwin and Zac Johnson said "I'll miss you guys."

My issue here isn't him not playing for us, but seems he has recovered quickly from these personnel issues he had/has and would like to know more on the situation. Tom?

Marketram from your comments you obviously do not know Ryan's personal circumstances so I would refrain from making these comments Ryan has endured tragic personal circumstances and if he is or has left Dewsbury I am sure it will be for the right reasons for Ryan. I am sure if there is any truth in these rumours the club will soon put out a statement

Marketram from your comments you obviously do not know Ryan's personal circumstances so I would refrain from making these comments Ryan has endured tragic personal circumstances and if he is or has left Dewsbury I am sure it will be for the right reasons for Ryan. I am sure if there is any truth in these rumours the club will soon put out a statement

Don't go on the attack, I never attacked him and never question Ryan's reasons for his absence.

But this is professional sport and there needs to be some transparency, so fans aware of things to stop rumours and not unmeaningly disrespect Ryan.

And the club said he needed time away from rugby.

Good luck to Ryan I hope he has a good run of matches at donny and shows what we missed, the thing is at our club we have still got players who are not performing to there best but still get in the team. While others are not getting a fair crack of the whip.

I had ryan down as a regular first team player in the post morrison era

Hopefully we won't lose anymore talented youngsters who cannot get game time or personal issues and problems take them away from the club

Good luck ryan...you never let anybody down in a Rams shirt

All the best

Doncaster on loan I don't know about that. I heard he was released and signed his release papers last wednesday, I don't know what is true until the club say so.

"Are you tryin' to mug me off in front of my pals?"

, I don't know what is true until the club say so.

You sound just like Coolie :lol:

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Archived