NEXT HOME GAME

David

Given that it's a matter of public record that the knights were able to play at bootham crescent as soon a they signed up to the deal, I don't even know what this discussion is all about? Jason McGill has said this on record.

Jason McGill wants to buy the Knights - how many times has he tried - apart from the once when he went to the Press 1st?

Jason McGill allegedly will get anywhere between 2 and 4 million pound back when the BC deal is done - if they had to play with only 8 players per game he would still have signed any bl**dy deal

Jason McGill gets the money back he has put into York City over the years - what the **** do the people who have put money into the Knights since day 1 get back?

Jason McGill gets the money back he has put into York City over the years - what the **** do the people who have put money into the Knights since day 1 get back?

A successful Rugby League club with an owner that doesn't go around calling fans 'window lickers' etc.

Jason Bass Fan Club - member #001

I hope Im first to answer these questions.

Jason McGill wants to buy the Knights - how many times has he tried - apart from the once when he went to the Press 1st?

Jason McGill allegedly will get anywhere between 2 and 4 million pound back when the BC deal is done - if they had to play with only 8 players per game he would still have signed any bl**dy deal

A1) About 4 times, some of which have gone to the pen hanging over the contract before Guildford doubled his already fanciful price.
A2) 1 million. And it's his money. It's safe in his property. He doesn't need to sign another deal just to be sure of getting it back, and I very much doubt he needs it to make a mortgage payment

A3) I assume you think you're talking about the Guildfords, so I assume you think the Guildfords have been propping the club up since 2003. Nope. The fans have. And the Foundation has. Theyve put nothing in that they haven't taken out in triplicate first.

###### the Guildfords

And anyway, it's not about the Stadium, and it's not about McGill getting the club - those are both Guildford fantasies. It's about getting that c**t the ###### away from York's hard earned professional Rugby League club so York can have the club it deserves. I'd rather it was run by Rolf Harris than Guildford - at least we'd all have a good sing song while our kid's futures are being ruined.

John Guildford of York City Knights - What a guy!

Our club, Our city, Our choice. #GuildfordOut

Not quite sure where that all came from shades. I just stated that it's on public record that the knights could play at BC as soon as the deal was signed. He (McGill) even stated it on film in front of the council and Guildford at the planning meeting. I know Guildford was there because he was worrying about terrorist bats at the time.

Some interesting questions though. McGill has never hidden the fact that the millions he's put into YCFC were loans. He will get these all repaid when bootham crescent is sold. He isnt charging interest on those loans which could add up to over a million in compound interest. Nor will he get back the £70k donation he made last year to cover the wages being above the allowed salary cap. He won't walk away with a profit from the sale of bootham crescent simply because the land isn't with that much, plus if I remember correctly, any excess was going to be put into the community stadium.

Guildford has apparently run the club at a surplus- as per his Q&A with Jim bone (I think - I often get confused by his many claims in his press releases). He's never had to dip his hand into his pocket. Why should he profit?!?

Boring,embarrassing and not needed.

I have posted on here before about all the negativity on this site.

Your bickering is making the fans look a joke.Grow up children you are coming across as a set of pillocks.

Heworth or York RUFCs ground or not its the rugby thats important not you lot.

Some of us have supported the club for longer than many others and cant be arsed listening to your drivel anymore,We used to have good banter on this site.Now its more negative than the currency in Greece.

You might all be big in your own pants drawer at home but on here you come across as small pathetic children

Your bickering is making the fans look a joke.Grow up children you are coming across as a set of pillocks.

Some of us have supported the club for longer than many others and cant be arsed listening to your drivel anymore,We used to have good banter on this site.Now its more negative than the currency in Greece.

You might all be big in your own pants drawer at home but on here you come across as small pathetic children

I don't care

Jason Bass Fan Club - member #001

Sorry to hear that the posts are getting a bit heated.Its sad to hear fans going at it hammer and tongues about a club they love.We have the same problem at Oldham and its not very pleasant. Good luck to the Knights and their fans for the rest of the season.

no we're not

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

He started it.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

He started it.

No I didn't - you did

To be honest, don't worry one tiny bit about disagreements on here, some of it may be wind ups, a lot of it maybe genuine opinions, but would have no problem with talking to or having a beer with anyone I come across on here

6b85347c9d6c473ec32899fe8fc3704b.jpg

Archived