12 Jul: Hull FC v Castleford Tigers KO 3pm

Who will win?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Draw
    • Castleford Tigers

Lineham scores although it looked suspiciously like he dropped it.

Right on Ginger's watch though so no complaints here.

Snead misses off touch.

16-14.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Rankin creates a try for Lineham out of absolutely nothing. Sneyd misses off touch.

20-14, 10 mins left.

Sneyd DG.

21-14

Cas knock on but ref gives a try.

Price in the bin for stating facts.

Cas miss goal.

21-18

Penalty Hull 40 seconds left.

Game over.

21-18 to Hull

Very helpful result, thanks.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

It was ripped

If so I would have thought it would have been an instant penalty but ref just waved play on.

I'll wait and watch it on SL show, if it was ripped then fair enough but plenty of Hull players objected and they know the sin bin's there but still risked it.

I didn't think Hull had a prayer when I saw the teams on the screen at the KC just before kick off. Ended up with a bunch of kids in the pack from our apparently talentless academy completely dominating their opposite numbers. Castleford had some very debatable calls to thank for keeping them in the game. Joe Cobb may go on to be a decent referee at some point but he looks like he's been promoted to this level way too soon.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

I didn't think Hull had a prayer when I saw the teams on the screen at the KC just before kick off. Ended up with a bunch of kids in the pack from our apparently talentless academy completely dominating their opposite numbers. Castleford had some very debatable calls to thank for keeping them in the game. Joe Cobb may go on to be a decent referee at some point but he looks like he's been promoted to this level way too soon.

You forgot about Ginger Lino!

Archived