Tongan flyer lands at Rams

Tom Coates

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PM - how do you know that he has had a LOT of money this season?

Ah my apologies WR I forgot ETU et al signed for the pure pleasure and running a squad if 50 players plus coaching staff costs less than a packet of polo's. Come on Morro has had a decent if not sizable budget this season has he delivered? I'll let the Rams fans answer that!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

In a word piggy yes, he'll have the 7th highest budget and finished 6th could have been higher had fortunes played out differently, MS is no mug and has never risked the club's finances for short term results so I'm not worried, not sure why you are so bothered...

Come on James - if you were a Batley fan wouldn't you be bothered? They'll be panicking at the thought of having to find winning money for their team after yesterday.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

PM - You do not know the terms of our Loan deals from Bradford nor do we have a squad of 50 Players. We

invested in a Reserve Team in order to try and develop the playing squad for the future, so we have to have

a larger squad than the Dogs.

We do have the 7th Highest Budget in the Division and £ for £ we are better than ALL the teams above us!

Furthermore we have not spent above that Budget. As MS said yesterday, we have finished above a team who

have a Budget 7 times larger than ours and not far behind 3 others who are at least more than double.

As Jamesb0551 says why are you so bothered, just concentrate on supporting your team as they try and secure

your place in the Championship with your wonderful Coaching Staff.

I reckon you've spent more than Fax and Sheffield. Go on prove me wrong your chairman has all the budgets to hand to produce that statement, oh and the season ain't over yet and we are 3 from the last 3, how's your form these days peeps?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

Sheffield have a fair few full time players so i reckon you are wrong with that.

Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

You are wrong piggys both halifax and sheffields spending this year exceeds ours , it may also suprise you to find out that it is only slightly higher than yours .Of course that does not include the second team budget which i understand is a total of around £25 grand or so.

I reckon you've spent more than Fax and Sheffield. Go on prove me wrong your chairman has all the budgets to hand to produce that statement, oh and the season ain't over yet and we are 3 from the last 3, how's your form these days peeps?

actually we are 12 from the last 23 old pal ,just remind me how you are over the season .

actually we are 12 from the last 23 old pal ,just remind me how you are over the season .

We are timing our run perfectly. Finish above the Cumbrians after 7 wins, semi final at Fev (been there, done that) meet London in final and scoop the extra money from the final job done and down the pub ;)

Archived