Tongan flyer lands at Rams

Tom Coates

etu.jpg

“I’m looking for an opportunity to play and showcase my skills and I think this move to Dewsbury will help me to do that"

The secret is out! Dewsbury Rams have secured the services of Bradford Bulls winger, centre or full-back Etu Uaisele on loan for the remainder of the regular season and the Super 8s. 

Read the full story: http://www.dewsburyrams.co.uk/news/article/44297/tongan-flyer-lands-at-rams

Tom

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow the Rams are burning through the cash faster than Cooile in Greggs!! Although they seem to be spending it on clearing out Bradford's garage, still it saves them having to buy new kit I suppose :lol:

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Great signing if true. Hope we can still get him for 2016. 

Usually in Sunderland, sometimes in Sheffield. 

Write for a few rugby league websites, mainly about the Kingstone Press Championship. 

Twitter - @DFSports97

They're his parent club, so they're entitled to break the news.

So in that respect

It will be us breaking the news morrison is leaving

Rather than Bradford saying he's joined them ;)

I'm sure this new signing will be a good edition :)

Wow the Rams are burning through the cash faster than Cooile in Greggs!! Although they seem to be spending it on clearing out Bradford's garage, still it saves them having to buy new kit I suppose :lol:

But Batley are hanging on to theirs - saving it for a rainy day.

Have you checked the weather recently PM?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Do you know there is no pleasing some people on here, always having a dig or a pop at others. If you can do any better than please tell Tom I am dam sure he would love a break and a bit of quality time to actually do what he wants. Without Tom Coates we probably would find ###### all out.

Let's hope our lad from Bradford lasts longer than yours........

I was saying you had annoucement launch and bradford have spoilt it for the rams in my eyes because they couldn't wait to annouce it for you so it's taking a job away from you

ohwell let's see what etu brings to rams, a welcome addition in my eyes with current injuries

Archived