Olstrum signs 2year deal

TrueBlue

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Need his position sorted - and given game time - too good to be on the bench I'm afraid

Good news

If Elliot has signed for them... And it's a big IF money aside I bet he's starting to have doubts over this past week :(

i think he's a prop now, the yards he makes in the tackle is more than our big fellas do. Well according to rumours in previous weeks they had offered Karl mega bucks as well, obviously not. So maybe the ell Miller rumours are just as much rubbish as that one was.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Silly season rumours 1-0 reality ... Excellent news. We've kept hold of the real deal townie !

Always be in my 17 , makes as many yards as anyone up the middle and just granite hard , which you need . With him and mcavoy being so similar , I do think we need to look at a different type of 13 as well if we want or need more creativity sometime

i think he's a prop now, the yards he makes in the tackle is more than our big fellas do. Well according to rumours in previous weeks they had offered Karl mega bucks as well, obviously not. So maybe the ell Miller rumours are just as much rubbish as that one was.

Whitehaven had made excellent offers to Karl and Elliot and in both cases talks with the town board have been ongoing. Finishing fourth and the NES Ansaldo deal has give us extra resource and that's Karl secured. Hopefully Elliot will follow

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

Whitehaven had made excellent offers to Karl and Elliot and in both cases talks with the town board have been ongoing. Finishing fourth and the NES Ansaldo deal has give us extra resource and that's Karl secured. Hopefully Elliot will follow

fingers crossed marra

Geez that's a turn up for the books.

All the Whitehaven fans at work were telling me he had signed for the shower down the road (when have we heard that before)!!!!

;)

Rugby League must be a great game to survive the fools at the RFL who run it.

This is just my interpretation but the two had better offers from Haven because they had more available under there budget at that moment in time. Finishing fourth and the renewed NES deal is a game changer that will have given us extra financial scope. I'm delighted that Karl has committed only time will tell with Elliot but if worst comes to worst we should be able to replace him with a high level performer if PV deems he needs to

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

Ha ha.... the missing man and his minions are now claiming Olstrum has only stayed at Town because Town offered him more than the Mighty Haven were willing to offer him.... Don't you just love the tales they come up with to justify why a lot of locals are choosing not to join the Mighty Haven.

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

Ha ha.... the missing man and his minions are now claiming Olstrum has only stayed at Town because Town offered him more than the Mighty Haven were willing to offer him.... Don't you just love the tales they come up with to justify why a lot of locals are choosing not to join the Mighty Haven.

to be fair that usually what happens with negotiations

Just like when the local amateurs are turning down the Mighty Haven it's all down to money..... they truly are deluded if they can't see what is going wrong down there.

NMP are on their way out and with Sellafield having to tighten it's purse strings due to cost increases I can't see any extra cash heading it's way to the Wreck

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

Archived