New Club Merch

Dave Naylor

Thought I'd post my own little good luck story, eventually....... I was very critical of buysportskit, and with some justification. I would just like to say that they did finally come up with the goods.

I had cancelled my order and asked for a full refund, then, on the day the refund was to be credited to my bank I had an email saying that my order was ready for dispatch and would I like it.

As it was a Christmas present I decided to bite the bullet and accept their offer. As a gesture of good faith the much maligned sales and marketing manager had the parcel delivered next day by UPS, I had arranged for it to be delivered to the club originally, and also chucked in a rather nice sports bag complete with ORLFC emblem by way of apology.

It's a shame it went as badly as it did but his efforts did go some way to restoring my faith in human nature, if not the companies ability to deliver on time. 

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought I'd post my own little good luck story, eventually....... I was very critical of buysportskit, and with some justification. I would just like to say that they did finally come up with the goods.

I had cancelled my order and asked for a full refund, then, on the day the refund was to be credited to my bank I had an email saying that my order was ready for dispatch and would I like it.

As it was a Christmas present I decided to bite the bullet and accept their offer. As a gesture of good faith the much maligned sales and marketing manager had the parcel delivered next day by UPS, I had arranged for it to be delivered to the club originally, and also chucked in a rather nice sports bag complete with ORLFC emblem by way of apology.

It's a shame it went as badly as it did but his efforts did go some way to restoring my faith in human nature, if not the companies ability to deliver on time.

It's nice you've got a free gift but I'm sorry the whole experience and then to be blocked as I expressed my opinion as they were gifts for someone.

Like someone said before the way this works is they order it from Errea . Have it embroidered by whoever so it goes through so many hands and no one has checked it.

The comms between myself and Bsk were starting to breakdown so today I decided to 
try to sort things.
This was my email

Hello James

I will attempt to clarify the situation re my order.

I ordered a xxl Oldham Rugby League Polo Shirt order no354/111115/65.  on 11/11/2015

I received the item on 02/12/2015 but it was on the small side.

In due course I called you to ask if I could swap for xxxl.

You said it was no problem so I returned item on 10/12/15 and 
someone called DEEP signed for it.

I was promised the replacement before xmas but it was not 
that important so not the end of the world.
Since then you sent an email to me saying you would raise a return
and Savanah sent an email asking if I had return the item.
I replied to both emails stating that I had already returned the item to you.

However I must now ask for.

1) A definate delivery date for the ORLFC XXXL polo shirt
2) Tracking no for the same.

Pls respond urgently

Andy

Within 2 hrs I received this response.

Hi Andrew,

We have despatched your order today.

Unfortunately, the force polo in 3XL that you wanted was out of stock.

As a gesture of good will we have sent out the team polo until the other comes back in stock.

We are sorry for any convenience.

Regards

Hannah Wood

Administrator

Cross the Line Sports Limited (BuySportsKit)

Also they sent ups tracking number.

In the end  when running a business ###### happens.I have told them its best to keep

the punter posted and not have them chasing.Hopefully they will take it on board.

Doesn't look like the team have a kit either as wore last seasons away kit today and only 2 or 3 had new training tops in warm up. Perhaps they are having the same problem with receipt of goods and sizes!

Yes looked like Keighley had there new kits, we had a mix of Azzuri, kooga, some had Errea, and Raven sports we looked a mish mash plus the old pink strip. I'm also still waiting for my full refund from this company. How did the guys above go sourcing decent hoodies at a cheaper price.

Archived