Premier Sports

Davo5

Have to say now that I've gotten in to the NHL Premier Sports is matching Sky for my demands.

If it wasn't for Super League I would be asking why i have to pay for sky to get Premier Sports on my box - and then would probably just pay for premier player and put that through the tele instead.

If Premier Sports growth continues off the back of their HD channel, NRL and NHL coverage now looking spot on, i wonder if they might one day be a force

Will probably take at least 10 years to rival the big boys though

Have to say now that I've gotten in to the NHL Premier Sports is matching Sky for my demands.

If it wasn't for Super League I would be asking why i have to pay for sky to get Premier Sports on my box - and then would probably just pay for premier player and put that through the tele instead.

If Premier Sports growth continues off the back of their HD channel, NRL and NHL coverage now looking spot on, i wonder if they might one day be a force

Will probably take at least 10 years to rival the big boys though

If channels like BT Sport or Sky ever saw Premier as any kind of rival they would squish them in a second. Probably by buying up the NRL and American sports just because the can - whether they want to show them or not. Sad but just the way it is.

Really looking forward to the NRL this year though. With the extras it is well worth the money.

I use the Livestream in Ireland but I had always assumed that I could access it because Premier is unavailable here. It's seems strange that you can access the Livestream and subscribe to Premier in the Netherlands.

Like everyone else on the continent including all your sports bars is Spain etc SKY is NOT available ..they have no broadcasting rights..I have the full system full package etc through a third party who I pay to and they take care of the SKY card etc.On my SKY GO I had to confirm details and SKY gave my email as one  bla bla bla .ie ???

On NO occasion have I to contact SKY..but SKY proberbly turn a blind eye to all of this as there must be hundreds of thousands of continentals paying their dues through such  third parties.

Walk around Lieden or Den Haag and you will see hundreds and hundreds of satalite dishes doing the same for the Turkish systems.

Sterlo On The Couch is well worth watching. Because of how respected Sterlo is within the game, he gets good guests, top name coaches. Last year, he had a great feature with ex-players going back over their careers. The only downside was having to listen to regular guest Willie Mason waffle on but, hopefully, he won't feature this year.

I never realised how cheap Prem Sports was. I basically am that guy: I have Sky for Superleague, a little bit of NFL and - maybe - the odd union autumn international. But that's it, don't watch football, which is what the inflated 30 odd quid a month sky fee seems to pay for.

And the thing is, I'm a southerner, I love league, but I wasn't born and brought up with a club. I see 3 or 4 games in the flesh a year, rest on TV. I have my favourites in Superleague, but maybe I'd enjoy being a long distance fan of, say, Souths even more. You've got me thinking...

Souths would be a fine choice indeed ;)

I love the Mattys Johns 2 shows..NRL360 is good apart from Paul Kent who is irritating

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

I watched the livestream/NRL channel over the weekend and it's excellent........obviously i didn't watch a live stream but all last seasons games are sat there waiting to watch in full in HD........it's basically the full TV production with all the pre and post match analysis (minus the ad breaks where it just goes to a stadium camera and waits to come back on air).

Not sure if it will Live Stream live games but i guess i'll find out next month.

I've got Premier but i'd argue this is better as sometimes PS just show the game and miss out all the pre and post match stuff.

It was interesting watching the full shebang with all the pre match chatter and glitzy features on players, interviews and so on.......really polished production very similar the how US TV does the NFL.......nice to see RL getting the profile and attention it deserves.

england_identity2.jpg1921_button.jpg

Archived