My wife

Two pics of my wife at our wedding.  We had two... first one was a Hindu blessing, the mother-in-law wanted the full thing but I refused as I'd have to convert to Hinduism from my native atheism.  Oh what fun that one caused with my wife threatening to uninvite her mother altogether if she didn't drop it.  The second one was the proper wedding.

Sep_10_007.jpg

Bride.jpg

This pic was a couple of years ago from a friend's pre-wedding get-together in Penang, Malaysia.  Sorry, you get me in there as a knuckle-dragger compared to my quite elegant wife because it's hard getting my wife to accept being photographed these days. 

Malaysia.jpg

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Two pics of my wife at our wedding.  We had two... first one was a Hindu blessing, the mother-in-law wanted the full thing but I refused as I'd have to convert to Hinduism from my native atheism.  Oh what fun that one caused with my wife threatening to uninvite her mother altogether if she didn't drop it.  The second one was the proper wedding.

Sep_10_007.jpg

Bride.jpg

This pic was a couple of years ago from a friend's pre-wedding get-together in Penang, Malaysia.  Sorry, you get me in there as a knuckle-dragger compared to my quite elegant wife because it's hard getting my wife to accept being photographed these days. 

Malaysia.jpg

That photographer needs shooting, your much better looking in your avatar.

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

That photographer needs shooting, your much better looking in your avatar.

I was the life model for the Shaun the Sheep farmer...  They took artistic license though with the glasses.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

You are not the only ones with partners from differing backgounds.

I'm from the centre of the universe, the birthplace of civilisation and the football capital of the world, whilst she is from Hindley.

:tongue:

I'm in a cross-cultural relationship too. I'm born in Rochdale, live in Littleborough and went to college in Bolton. My lovely other half is from the home counties, father worked for the home office and she read history at Cambridge. She's frequently referred to as 'posh'.

IMAG0394_zpsvjvgze6q.jpg

Archived