Bradford Bulls game

andyram

Seen Rams squad but thought Crookes was suspended one game after his early guilty plea at this week's disciplinary   meeting at RFL ?

So is he eligible to play  v Bulls as I doubt thursday's reserve game would count as his match suspension ?

Seen Rams squad but thought Crookes was suspended one game after his early guilty plea at this week's disciplinary   meeting at RFL ?

So is he eligible to play  v Bulls as I doubt thursday's reserve game would count as his match suspension ?

tbh thought it was next week he was up. We might play him as a.n.other.

tbh thought it was next week he was up. We might play him as a.n.other.

Yes, for Championship players the hearing is always one week later in case they have difficulty in taking time off work.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

If anyone yesterday watched the NRL game between Penrith and North Queensland Cowboys they would have heard that the Cowboys only dropped the ball THREE times in the game (once in the first half and twice at the beginning of the second)! Would that we could aspire to that today, along with covering the ball in the tackle.

I fear Bradfird's players will want to show they mean business today; not so much to save Lowes' bacon, but their own and to put themselves in the "shop window" for when they move on, as I understand some notable individuals are out of contract this year.

Dewsbury 20-34 Bradford

FTS: Morton

MoM: Hale

At: 2347

Legs, Dews, Legs.

We've got exactly the same weather conditions as last year. A beautiful sunny day.

I wonder if we'll get the same attendance?

I don't think so. The early optimism of the Bradford fans that had them travelling en masse last year has reverted to reality; the garden centres should be busy, mind.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Not a bad first half and thought we could do em. Second half proved me so wrong. We were beaten by the better side in the end just gutted at how easy we made if for them. For a full time outfit they didn't look that special, I think we lost any heart in the game when Sykes went off and conceded the long range effort form an obvious knock on. 

Based on the last 40 today the school report would read "must do better"!

To make matters worse the sides below us seem to be closing the gap and now breathing down our necks. 

The future's bright, the future's RED AMBER & BLACK!

http://www.jmgaskets-seals.co.uk/ image.png.96e4130d8b139666bf34e8fcdead30d9.png

Well your going to have to elaborate now bsj

He has signed for Swinton.

Archived