Bradford Bulls game

andyram

Hopefully this will be a classic like the cup game.If we do surprised the Bulls with another win over them, looks like the Bulls will be looking for a new man in charge. A win for us could be a loss in the long run,when we might be looking for a new coach.

Think the Bulls will be just too strong for us

Rams 20-32 Bulls,attendance 3210.

Can't see the bulls coming in numbers based on recent performances so would guess 2,000 mark. 

We are capable of winning this as I don't think Bradford are a patch on Leigh, but we need to be smart, as they will be looking to turn things around and put the cup defeat behind them. 

Fingers crossed, and I'll go for a 2 to 4 point victory in our favour

The future's bright, the future's RED AMBER & BLACK!

http://www.jmgaskets-seals.co.uk/ image.png.96e4130d8b139666bf34e8fcdead30d9.png

Bradford are on the slide , Rams by 6. Att 2090

Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

We can win this but it all depends on the availability of our big forwards!!  ... any injury updates? 

I guess Walker and Etu ( although I do rate Etu ) will be ineligible, so thats a plus ....   and Grady back at centre a double plus!

But probably yet another half back pairing ...  which is becoming increasingly concerning ( Does anyone else think Glover reminds them of Nigel Stephenson .....  good brain ... good step ... decent boot .... but no pace!! )  

Conroy should be our first choice number 9...  he is getting better with every game, his runs from dummy half are creating good openings...

and my vote is in for Josh Guzdek as player of the season already!! 

I reckon Guzdek needs some tackling practice first and foremost. Sam Hopkins just waltzed right through him for one of his touchdowns.

Having Conroy on the bench is probably a tactical move. A lot of coaches keep their strike players away from the opening exchanges, and then bring them on fresh, when it's settled down, so that they can be more effective.

With regards Walker being available - let Bradford have him back.

From the RFL 

DEWSBURY RAMS V BRADFORD BULLS  SUNDAY 10TH APRIL 
TETLEY'S STADIUM 
KO : 15:00 

Referee: J Child
Touch Judges: N Bennett J Pullein
Reserve Referee: H Neville - See more at: http://www.rugby-league.com/the_rfl/referee_appointments#sthash.cUpCzMiX.dpuf

The future's bright, the future's RED AMBER & BLACK!

http://www.jmgaskets-seals.co.uk/ image.png.96e4130d8b139666bf34e8fcdead30d9.png

Groat is in Australia so he won't be back, Tonks is carrying an ankle injury, Kain seems to have a chronic condition; lets' see who plays well on Thursday.

Adamson Bros at prop and Grady in the second row?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I reckon Guzdek needs some tackling practice first and foremost. Sam Hopkins just waltzed right through him for one of his touchdowns.

Having Conroy on the bench is probably a tactical move. A lot of coaches keep their strike players away from the opening exchanges, and then bring them on fresh, when it's settled down, so that they can be more effective.

With regards Walker being available - let Bradford have him back.

To be fair Hopkins waltzed through a number of players on a number of occasions on Sunday - always looks worse when you are the last man standing though. Hopkins and a couple of the other big forwards were the difference on Sunday IMO. I'm actually more worried about Guzdek attracting the attention of other clubs than I am Grady, because I think he might prove to be our most talented fullback since Nathan Graham.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Groat is in Australia so he won't be back, Tonks is carrying an ankle injury, Kain seems to have a chronic condition; lets' see who plays well on Thursday.

Adamson Bros at prop and Grady in the second row?

Groat in Oz,I was talking to him after Sheffield game & he said hopefully he'd be back for Bull's game. Can't see us being able to play Walker,thank God,it looks like 2nd rowers propping again with just young Teanby on the bench. Where's Rob Spicer?

Like you say see who plays well Thursday in reserves, talking of Thursday, 2 players that won't be playing, both James & Brad Delaney gone to Doncaster for a month.

Groat in Oz,I was talking to him after Sheffield game & he said hopefully he'd be back for Bull's game. Can't see us being able to play Walker,thank God,it looks like 2nd rowers propping again with just young Teanby on the bench. Where's Rob Spicer?

Like you say see who plays well Thursday in reserves, talking of Thursday, 2 players that won't be playing, both James & Brad Delaney gone to Doncaster for a month.

i was thinking same graham could do with rob back

James Child god help us hate refs who come from our hometown, never seem to favour us.

According to many Rams supporters no referees favour us, always leaning towards the other side.

Of course it is a well known fact that, following our victory over Leeds in the Championship final at Odsal, the RFL instructed every referee to be biased against Dewsbury in retaliation. I have this fact on very good authority.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

According to many Rams supporters no referees favour us, always leaning towards the other side.

Of course it is a well known fact that, following our victory over Leeds in the Championship final at Odsal, the RFL instructed every referee to be biased against Dewsbury in retaliation. I have this fact on very good authority.

Nobody likes us but we dont care.

Jackson & Tonks both have a good chance of being back, as well as Spicer and Kain, so we will have a decent side available.

There was a lad playing at stand off in the reserves last night who looked promising too.

Oh, and Zach Johnson won't be seen in Dewsbury colours again, I understand.

Jackson & Tonks both have a good chance of being back, as well as Spicer and Kain, so we will have a decent side available.

There was a lad playing at stand off in the reserves last night who looked promising too.

Hope your right about them 4 players been back,as for the stand off that played Thursday I think he'd be better in the front row,Zack's replacement maybe?

Archived