Who next?

roughyedspud

id be happy with Batley @ BF then Leeds

we will have to wait till Thursday whenever Martin Offiah turns up on the John Humphrys show on Radio 4 from 8.00am ( its the most popular programme on Radio 4 by the way , bet none of you knew that did you ??? ). . . he might not turn up till 11.30am, what a crafty way to get the people from Oldham to tune in to Radio 4 !! Or as is probably the case may be they are treating RUGBY LEAGUE with contempt AGAIN

20447_346989162151_776477151_4748963_7475038_s.jpg

Realistically the odds are that we will get a SL club............11 of them in the draw plus us, Halifax, Batley, Dewsbury and Toulose from League 1. Anyone fancy a trip to France!?

Given we battered Dewsbury and Batley, reverse psychology would suggest it wouldn't be a good idea playing them. However, a rematch against Fax would give us a second go at them to make amends. A tough ask to progress any further then So, best to get a money spinner. Would be nice to have a near sell out at BF against say Warrington, Leeds, Wigan or Saints.

What was the crowd when we played Saints at Bower Fold in the 2002 Cup ..... To be honest i dont think theres a cat in hells chance of a sell out whoever we play, as, for the many many reasons already given before on this forum only the die hards will travel, even just to Stalybridge 

Maybe Halifax away would produce the biggest gate money AND a chance of a victory , if you are only in it for the money then it has to be a Leeds away fixture

20447_346989162151_776477151_4748963_7475038_s.jpg

My dream is to beat the pie eaters.

It always stuck in my mind when two of their fans took the mickey because I was wearing an Oldham shirt down in wales at 04 cup final.

Words to effect of ,your lot will never ever be in a cup final hahahaha.

Was going to support Wigan on the day but went right off em and was glad St helens beat em.

Congratulations on your win at HKR, hope you took a few over to the game. I spoke to a couple of your lads after the game at fev and said that you had played well and that you would not be in the bottom 3 come the end of the season. Hope you get a money spinning tie in the next round and good luck to you, see you over at yours in a couple of weeks. 

widnes at  home...or away on the i pitch...think id prefer away at widnes, then i get to watch not work....but my heart says widnes at the fold, for the gates/income.

tho they do have a contingent known as the 'north west corner' that would give the Oldham Massive a run for their money in the singing/volume stakes...id like to see THAT sing off :D

You're going to get us (The Giants) hopefully at the Fold.

That would be brilliant.

Whatever happens, I hope you get a SL club at home and hopefully, with the right marketing and publicity, there should be a great crowd on, hopefully something approaching the gate all those years ago against Stains.

4000plus and it absolutely ###### down!

Now is your time.

Archived