Whitehaven Game

andyram

Compared with what actually happened (as distinct from the general tittle tattle which was highly inaccurate) that is negative spin of the highest order GOR. Where and when did he say that he would prefer to be anywhere but Dewsbury?

I don't believe I used the phrase "GM said he'd rather be anywhere else but Dewsbury" BSJ - but he certainly gives that impression. 

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't believe I used the phrase "GM said he'd rather be anywhere else but Dewsbury" BSJ - but he certainly gives that impression. 

.."made it obvious..." was the expression that you used.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Well one things for sure BSJ. If a job comes up GM is on the shortlist. It sort of tells us and the players all we need to know.

Which shortlists containing GM's name were announced by which clubs Nick? I can't seem to bring any to mind.

One supposed interview in the T&A together with one from two years ago aren't, in my opinion, sufficient for the febrile attention that GM has received regarding his ambitions. Being concerned about his coaching success at the moment, as we all are, is another matter entirely; let's not get the two issues confused.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

We badly need a lift. The fans, the team, Morro, the club but to do that the lads need to work harder for it to turn things around. Won't get anywhere sulking lads! Haven will be a nice start today. I wish Morro Goodluck and hope he can help turn it around

Which shortlists containing GM's name were announced by which clubs Nick? I can't seem to bring any to mind.

One supposed interview in the T&A together with one from two years ago aren't, in my opinion, sufficient for the febrile attention that GM has received regarding his ambitions. Being concerned about his coaching success at the moment, as we all are, is another matter entirely; let's not get the two issues confused.

If it's a "supposed "interview, then GM should be denying it ever took place anytime soon shouldn't he ? Sorry BSJ, but he seems to have maintained a diplomatic silence throughout the whole episode. I'm not asking for the coach's head, just any kind of indication that he is wholly committed to the Rams, and will now be totally focused on extricating the club from the mess it now seems we are in.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

If it's a "supposed "interview, then GM should be denying it ever took place anytime soon shouldn't he ? Sorry BSJ, but he seems to have maintained a diplomatic silence throughout the whole episode. I'm not asking for the coach's head, just any kind of indication that he is wholly committed to the Rams, and will now be totally focused on extricating the club from the mess it now seems we are in.

And the latter should be a given GOR for any coach; that's what they're employed for. So we both want the same.

Two quick tries and now it is 12-12.

These HT team talks must be good.

Now 12-24.

Topsy turvey bottom of the table stuff by the sounds of it.

Sounds like Sykes led the team really well. He has been our standout player in recent weeks yet is still carrying an injury. Top man!

Archived