French unions on strike.

Big issue now is the bloody rain.

A10 tours to Paris under water and shut. A28 to le mans shut.

All roads south of the loire and North of the cher barée.

Taken me nearly 2 hours from mesland to villandry.... worth the effort but a bloody nightmare all t'same.

Fuel is readily available

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

50% of trains not running.Seem to be taking it in their stride.Everyone would be very very annoyed here.

We're fairly comfortable in Britain having a service that's only 50% good enough on a good day...

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Well it makes a change from the Ferry workers, Farmers and Air traffic controllers I suppose !

Looks like I spoke too soon with the Air Traffic Controllers ! Though it does look like they've got themselves a new deal pretty quickly so now the pilots are going out just to retain the balance !

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

Big issue now is the bloody rain.

A10 tours to Paris under water and shut. A28 to le mans shut.

All roads south of the loire and North of the cher barée.

Taken me nearly 2 hours from mesland to villandry.... worth the effort but a bloody nightmare all t'same.

Fuel is readily available

Avoid the capital. My Paris correspondent reports closed filling stations and queues.

Robin: It's 600 miles to England, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

JohnM: Hit it.

Oh We've just done that

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Next week's Match of the Day will feature the one used by the protesters to light the pile of burning tyres strategically placed outside the football stadia.

I have been living in Paris for the last six months and the novelty of making your way home through legions of riot police and angry militants soon wears off. I have work colleagues who made the mistake of cycling through the wrong area of the city and got teargassed as a result.

www.twitter.com/flyingking2

Archived