24 Jun: CCQF: Warrington Wolves v Widnes Vikings KO 8pm (BBC)

Who will win?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Widnes Vikings

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally I thought it was a no try, but the process is wrong, totally wrong.

Agreed. The way it's set up its easy to throw criticism at the refs. It should be simple and straight forward - and give them a bit more protection from this

Ace game - ebbed and flowed and some wonderful tries. Am enjoying this cup malarkey. Well done Wire - they seem to be creaking a big but when they go into overdrive mode they still look awesome. Great to see the real Widnes back again - they could thrill us plenty more times before they are done this year and are making fabulous progress.

I've lost a bit of enthusiasm for the game lately but I really enjoyed that game.

I spoke to a mate about the general standards dropping this season which is obviously a deterrent.

This game had no more or no less mistakes and then I realised it was the commentary that didn't make me want to scratch my eyes out. There was no constant niggling at each other from the commentators or harping on about the referees for 10mins.

Well done BBC - pls put Sky out to pasture

Archived