24 Jun: CCQF: Warrington Wolves v Widnes Vikings KO 8pm (BBC)

Who will win?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Widnes Vikings

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It came out of his hands then he regathered and dragged it fwd to the line, nice effort

if you can show me a screen grab showong his hands and the ball seperate then id agree. I certainly dodnt see that on my screen. Even the vr said he couldnt see it but assumed that and went with the refs call.

Don't worry, Wire fans; Patrick Ah Van's just done you a favour in return.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Heremaiah starting to look dangerous for Widnes, giving Mellor a bit more freedom. Wire gonna have to reshuffle looking at Gidley but they've got the quality to manage.

How many co ck ups does Ah Van make in a game on average?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Big decision to go for the two there.

Why do the BBC show replays of banal passages of play when the game is going on?

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

An unexpected repeat set and Dwyer nips over!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Widnes player pulls Dwyer over the line!

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

All that pressure had to tell along with the threat of the team warning.

Big test of Widnes' character now.

That lightweight Currie did ok then didn't he Dave?

Good team try from Widnes.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived