24 Jun: CCQF: Warrington Wolves v Widnes Vikings KO 8pm (BBC)

Who will win?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Widnes Vikings

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back come Wire!

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Forrerd pass sir!

For such a good pack, Wire seem ever so slightly soft up the middle. Good but not quite good enough to be a top side

i actually think we have missed harrison this year and Currie us too lightweight. Cooper will be a good addition next year and add in Sims and Harrison and it does look better.

I know Hills stats are probably still decent, but he is off the boil for me.

Before the interference under the Wire posts and the pass into touch, Widnes had played a lot of minutes of error free football. They'll need to get back to that in the 2nd half to keep in front I think.

6:6, thanks to a bit of quick thinking from mellor.

Great feet and hands by Mellor. He could so easily have messed that up.

A ropey start but it's turned into a decent game.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Before the interference under the Wire posts and the pass into touch, Widnes had played a lot of minutes of error free football. They'll need to get back to that in the 2nd half to keep in front I think.

Costly brain explosion by White.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

every player knocks on

Indeed but it was his reaction to it. He should have strived to make the ball safe but just seemed to let his head drop.

Seems to be a mindset with Wire. They have periods where they go missing and their intensity drops way off

i think we lack a bit of spark in the pack. Now Westwood is ageing and less dynamic i think we have a lot of technical talent but perhaps lack a Morley at prop.

Indeed but it was his reaction to it. He should have strived to make the ball safe but just seemed to let his head drop.

Dave Woods picked up on it. I think he said Sandow 'gave up on it'. 

Dave Woods picked up on it. I think he said Sandow 'gave up on it'.

i personally think they made a bit much of it, probably understandable as they got a try, but Mellor did well to get right in there to be faor

Done very well if he got that down.

Total ######. No proof that he didn't keep his left hand on the ball. If the ref decides he loses it, why go to the screen? It is just a waste of five minutes of all of our lives.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Archived