the play offs

Pretty strong lineup that Twisty, especially N°s 2 - 5, halves not to bad either, a quite powerful pack, and strong bench, Reds could easily top the group at the end, all depends which team turns up to each game.

"If Rugby League had never been Invented, today we would only have Rugby League"

Wigan fan here.

It's between the top four clubs.  Momentum is not with Wigan at the moment and they aren't playing a great brand of rugby.  They might put together a strong run of results though.  Bateman should give them a lift, last week notwithstanding.

It should be between Warrington and Hull.  I'll say Hull.

Sneaky St Helens are worrying me a bit though.  Please God, don't let it be them.

Wigan fan here.

It's between the top four clubs.  Momentum is not with Wigan at the moment and they aren't playing a great brand of rugby.  They might put together a strong run of results though.  Bateman should give them a lift, last week notwithstanding.

It should be between Warrington and Hull.  I'll say Hull.

Sneaky St Helens are worrying me a bit though.  Please God, don't let it be them.

So its between the top 5 then ;)

- Adepto Successu Per Tributum Fuga -

not as defined by Super League. Ultimately the definition that matters...

Okay, by logic then.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Given that Wigan will not have Wembley as a distraction, and won't have to travel to either Widnes or Catalans, plus supposedly some of the missing 10 will be available, I could see us being top after 30 games. Despite being clearly the 3rd best team. Wire and FC will be focussed on Wembley for possibly 2 weeks before it and be recovering from it for possibly 2 weeks after it.

Tbh, my focus will largely be on Toulouse until such time as they are up (if they manage it).

Archived