Tight at the Top!

Piggy's mate

wait...that's a pretty big bit of news you've slipped in there. Not returning to Aus/off to Wakey (or stopping at the Mount) then?

DS has his finger on the pulse of the team I'm lead to believe :ph34r:

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Our CEO made this common knowledge on Tuesday. Wakefield said they were no longer interested in him (Chris'words again, but not going down that road again on here). I was shocked to hear he was staying after it appeared nailed on he was heading home. Must be all the money made from Leeds game that Fev have found the brass we couldn't...

Very disappointing if Ulugia is going to another Championship Club.  His defence can sometimes let him down but we would not have made third without his contributions this season and Championship centres of his quality are few and far between.

Yes I heard that up the Ron Earnshaw lounge after the game on Sunday, and also a winger going over to the darkside, you will have to sponsor somebody else next season PM.

I didn't say anything but seeing as the CEO is saying it about Chris it makes it open season to comments.

Cheers Roger.

Might put my name down for Farell ;)

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

Alex brown denied a ram move at bulldogs camp this week. Probably wanting a stay at batley but id only go for a pay as you play deal

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

To be fair on him he's employed in two separate capacities now at Batley so probably wants to keep the paying customers sweet. As serious as we take our sport it is ultimately a job for the players. Right step down imo though but you can only go where the notes are being waved at you.

Might put my name down for Pharrell ;)

Fixed your typo.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Why! is Farrell coming to us?.

He won the Bulldogs supporters' popularity contest, so how could he resist? 

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Dom might have extended his lead at the top although my MOM was Day as I thought he had a great game. Smeaton's pass for Rettie's score was sublime :yes:

• 3 weeks later...

One point in it going in to the Salford game between Dom and Scotty. I think Dom just held on to it

Archived