hopec

tandle

Dews and Wakey ? Are you sure

yes. This is a quote off love rugby league website.

Wakefield Wildcats coach Chris Chester has confirmed that his club will be entering a dual registration partnership with Dewsbury Rams from next season.

Just read it cheers T4M . Heard on the vine Batley where looking into it with Wakey . That puts that to bed and with Hemel being a sought if feeder club looks like Dews are getting their house in order early for next year

its about time this dual reg nonsense was scrapped for good

i think it divides fans morty. Some think its good others think its bad. I would say the team who come up with toulouse would be advised to consider it as the championship will be tough next season IMO.

...... I think dropping down is the best thing to move the club forward. Its a shame the majority of the group is going to be broken up.

Bit of a contradiction there? Anyhow I'll watch with interest how things develop but unless there is genuine cause for optimism, as I've said before, this may be my last season as a regular.

Chris Atkin and Alistair Leak were both picked up from the last England students squad that played in the student World Cup 2013 I think ,both had impressive seasons this year

He was unlucky to be released by Widnes at academy level and I believe Gore is going to Swinton next year and they know each other really well .could be a really good partnership for peanuts at this level

Bit of a contradiction there? Anyhow I'll watch with interest how things develop but unless there is genuine cause for optimism, as I've said before, this may be my last season as a regular.

That's sad to hear, it will only take a few more regulars to call it a day and the club will be finished, we are the lifeblood of our club and without us there is no hope. I won't be giving up on them, it's either in your blood or it isn't.

That's sad to hear, it will only take a few more regulars to call it a day and the club will be finished, we are the lifeblood of our club and without us there is no hope. I won't be giving up on them, it's either in your blood or it isn't.

a photo of the new BOD in their blazers in the board room and a small write up in the news and star next week would go a long way.

Fat chance

well if investors are sat behind the new board (anonymously) as buisnessmen/women they should be aiming to keep the diehards informed of atleast the basic intentions for next season. There is a chance some might walk away if info isn't forthcoming.

Archived