|Andy Lynch to Retire

Not much to add. A bloke who has been able to add to his game with age, which is something to admire. With his experience and ability, I am sure he has a lot to bring to the game after his retirement from playing and I wish him all the best.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Top player and top guy. Whatever he does next, I wish him every success.

He missed the 2005 Grand Final when Bradford signed Adrian Morley for the playoffs. That left a bad taste with me. Andy deserved better.

And when they found our shadows

Grouped around the TV sets

They ran down every lead

They repeated every test

They checked out all the data on their lists

And then the alien anthropologists

Admitted they were still perplexed

But on eliminating every other reason

For our sad demise

They logged the only explanation left

This species has amused itself to death

No tears to cry no feelings left

This species has amused itself to death

18 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

A bloke who has been able to add to his game with age, which is something to admire.

agreed, some players get better with age and his last couple of seasons have been cracking. He's the same age as me, cant imagine ever being able to still put in a solid 80 at merit league level, never mind for at the top of the pile. Hope he finds a decent career to follow this one

Archived