New signings

havenhater

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MODERATOR:There is a lot of accusations at this moment about certain people

being accused of being a Troll.I myself and the Management have kept a close eye on certain members who have, or are, being accused of Trolling,I personally would like to think "ALL" of  members will carry on posting on the forum and leave the Trolling to the Management and the Moderator.It only recently we had to look in to a certain poster that was being accused of Trolling, but after looking at many of his posts he was actually talking sense, but a few of our members did not like what he was saying,It is a forum of which ALL members can say what they like, and which they abide to the forum rules.I know some of our members are sure there are certain people who are Trolling, but message me by all means and we will once again look into your messages.Thankyou.MODERATOR:

Forster said this morning that Haven's squad would be complete by the end of next week

If so, then it should reduce the number of rumours going around and help the future coach. Forster also said that they'd be going with a squad of 21-22. Either thats a very small number and high risk or they have a DR arrangement to announce, or a raft of loans

Archived