New signings

havenhater

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, wonky said:

If it’s true, no one knows, then probably the most talented full back in the league

It would be ironic to go to play on the pitch that he got his injury on. Tee's a bit special so I'd hope we've at least picked up the phone to find out if he wants to stay .

29 minutes ago, donald said:

Young tee wasn't a happy bunny on twitter last night about what's being said on forums. 

I'm not surprised marra, he's already left and is useless according to some on here. I hope his skin is thick enough so he can just laugh at how ridiculous it all is.

Callum is the same, never thought I'd ever see him play for you guys, but the drums are beating in Haven that its a done deal. I'll be gutted if it's true as I thought he was a Town fan as well as a Town player.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

3 minutes ago, The Voodooguru said:

I'm not surprised marra, he's already left and is useless according to some on here. I hope his skin is thick enough so he can just laugh at how ridiculous it all is.

Callum is the same, never thought I'd ever see him play for you guys, but the drums are beating in Haven that its a done deal. I'll be gutted if it's true as I thought he was a Town fan as well as a Town player.

Believe it when I see his picture next to Carl Forster signing the deal. Theres a new player getting named by haven every other day now was hoping it would be callum this morning but it was a young lad from barrow Ellis Gilbin warrington academy captain. 

1 minute ago, donald said:

Believe it when I see his picture next to Carl Forster signing the deal. Theres a new player getting named by haven every other day now was hoping it would be callum this morning but it was a young lad from barrow Ellis Gilbin warrington academy captain. 

What position is he pal?

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

1 hour ago, donald said:

Young tee wasn't a happy bunny on twitter last night about what's being said on forums. 

Not surprised . We just don’t know his or anyone’s circumstances and end up getting comment on speculation that no one knows is truly accurate in some instances. Should cut the kid some slack as we don’t know his situation or what’s going on .He’s a special talent anyway and will be wherever he plays

6 minutes ago, Carlisle1921 said:

Surely if we have several more players signed on their names should be released immediately to stop all these harmful rumours, i dont see the sense in leaving such a long gap between announced signings.

Must say I agree with that if it is indeed the case . It gives some momentum , keeps interest , helps partially to redress the flow of negativity , gives some wider publicity and may make other players more interested and aware of what you’re doing and that your active and progressing at a critical time of available players looking around for options and their next move 

11 minutes ago, Carlisle1921 said:

Surely if we have several more players signed on their names should be released immediately to stop all these harmful rumours, i dont see the sense in leaving such a long gap between announced signings.

I think a lot of players are still under contract till november that,s why a lot of new signing can,t be confirmed.

15 hours ago, Anonymouse said:

firstly , players who turn pro leave clubs who they have also been loyal to and those joining semi pro do not do it for the money , there is no real money at champ 1 semi pro if you are a young novice player , only if you are older and have been about and have a proven track record , having said this , players expect a reasonable amount for all their time , effort and commitment or why else bother going pro at all when they can win trophy's and leagues and tour with BARLA etc  . 

Well said. I'm sorry but if money is the reason then so what..players  usually have families to support and nowadays, making money is more  important than "loyalty"... sorry that players are doing the best for THEM and THEIR families financially. If people making stupid and ill informed opinions actually thought about  commitments players have to make to a club, they  would realise that they should receive proper financial reward and if that means breaking "loyalty" to on club to move to a better paying club then so be it!

10 minutes ago, donald said:

I think a lot of players are still under contract till november that,s why a lot of new signing can,t be confirmed.

Don’t know Donald but if you’ve officially signed a player surely by definition they’re free to sign a contract and they’re your player ? And maybe there’s re- signings ? Just seems a lot going on with many other clubs in this regard and if we have some deals in our pockets it would be good if possible to get some positive info out there for fans and maybe even prospective targets ?

9 hours ago, Davo5 said:

What contribution,didn't he get turned away at training and told he wasn't part of Clark's future plans ?

That's the crack but you have to ask why would DC take the drastic action of turning away one of our best players when we were already struggling for numbers ? I'm sure most on here know the reason why.

10 hours ago, Anonymouse said:

wrong time to inquire on here mate , most will be honest and tell you just how good he is but the odd few will talk him down as they arent happy with the rumour he is leaving . 

Who has talked him down ?

8 minutes ago, westizbest said:

Wow ... old DR and our persistence with it has got us in a right old mess hasn't it .. non of you would listen as long as tierney et all were present in the losing sides 

land I wouldn't exactly call tee "box office" he's a decent players in a very poor side 

he has :shout:

12 minutes ago, westizbest said:

Wow ... old DR and our persistence with it has got us in a right old mess hasn't it .. non of you would listen as long as tierney et all were present in the losing sides 

land I wouldn't exactly call tee "box office" he's a decent players in a very poor side 

maybe because he hasnt signed for your team , yet again .

33 minutes ago, westizbest said:

Oh bore off mate .. im not a haven fan .. I'm a town fan .. not as big a fan as I once was but I go to most home games .. I've persisted on this view on this forum for the past 3 years .. I told you all this would happen .. and look ... 

What was your premonition again?

Why do many feel obliged to comment on rumours? until players have officially left and signed for new teams this debate is meaningless, and if they leave fair play to them, its their choice for whatever reason it may be, money/career choice/progress/extenal factors

3 hours ago, unicorn106 said:

That's the crack but you have to ask why would DC take the drastic action of turning away one of our best players when we were already struggling for numbers ? I'm sure most on here know the reason why.

Wonder if he'll give Scotland coach Steve McCormack the same grief ? don't think so heard he's high on discipline coming from a SL club maybe Callum can learn from this totally different environment 

3 hours ago, westizbest said:

Who would be still playing for us if we hadn’t had dual rev? 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

14 minutes ago, wonky said:

Who would be still playing for us if we hadn’t had dual rev? 

Us at haven have shafted players over the year with DR and travellers i would say if it wasn't for DR you wouldn't have lost Akehurst Rooney and Forrester there was one season even a class player like Brett Carter was getting frozen out.

Archived