Transferring music files from tablet to tablet

Screen dying on current tablet and repair costs far more than a new one. Wondering if there's any way of transferring the music downloads I have on current one to any new one ? Current version has SD/TF and micro USB slots. About 80 tracks so downloading again possible but time consuming plus site used originally no longer legal in UK ! :rtfm:

Any advice gratefully received unless it's that one involving the telescope, peanut butter and sideways ! 

My wife complains I selfishly stop her fulfilling her true ambition -

she really wants to be a rich widow

Thanks. Will try copying to SD card  first. Know bluetooth works so that'll be second.

If you haven't got your music files backed up on your computer already, you really should do so. This would also make loading them onto the new tablet a lot simpler.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

These were only ever downloaded to tablet from online site. Have learned lesson for future.

Archived