Challenge Cup 2018 First Round

Big Doug

• 1 month later...

On 1/23/2018 at 8:40 PM, ArthurDaley said:

According to Teletex Mayfield are on the BBC . On Saturday 27th V Crossfields at 14.00 . Seems like the Beeb are showing a game from every round right up to the final

Is it on the box Arthur? or is it streamed? What time is kick off?

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

It will be streamed via the BBC Sport website from 13.55.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live-guide

Access is via suitably connected tv & online. You may need to sign in (free), especially via BBCIplayer.

From the 6th round onwards, coverage switches to BBC1 & 2 every weekend to the final on 25 August.

It will be great to see another local side on the box and hopefully some potential future Hornets recruits.

I guess not a few red, white & blue will add noise to the event.

7 hours ago, The Baron Mk11 said:

Is it on the box Arthur? or is it streamed? What time is kick off?

Its a good job glemiln knows what's happening Brent, I thought it was on main stream TV. I was going to record it. I am not used to hi tech. As it seems I am still in 1985.

A large VAT Dave please.

Allso known as Teodozjusz Matuschanskavasky

3 hours ago, ArthurDaley said:

Its a good job glemiln knows what's happening Brent, I thought it was on main stream TV. I was going to record it. I am not used to hi tech. As it seems I am still in 1985.

Ha Ha, your not the only one Arthur, get confused myself, streaming, I thought that was to do with a cold.

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

Great for Mayfield the BBC choosing their match to stream on the BBC sport website. I really hope they carry this on year on year as it will give grassroot rugby league a chance to showcase itself on a nationwide channel. I'm definitely watching my local amateur side(saddleworth rangers).We all need to support our local rugby league clubs,amateur, semi pro, professional whatever.

Archived