There's Still a Piece of Canada Stuck to Australia

deluded pom?

Lucky it wasn't a chunk of prehistoric Leigh, their owner would want a payment of some type...of course indexed to inflation for about one billion years...if not he won't televise the game!  Boo Hoo!

2 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Lucky it wasn't a chunk of prehistoric Leigh, their owner would want a payment of some type...of course indexed to inflation for about one billion years...if not he won't televise the game!  Boo Hoo!

You have to leave this fixation you have with Leigh behind Kman. Look forward not back.

rldfsignature.jpg

13 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

You have to leave this fixation you have with Leigh behind Kman. Look forward not back.

Ya, looking forward to about a week and 1/2 in the future when the battle "Da Pillage In Da Sports Village " begins.  Then the two next matchups for the season...THE TWP CAN'T WAIT TO COMMENCE THE ENGAGEMENT!

4 minutes ago, RoyBoy295 said:

Whats wrong with you????

Leigh is whats wrong, all the snide comments about our players, anti Wolfpack remarks, your owner trying to juice us...don't pretend it hasn't happened RoyBoy, come on...this should not be breaking news to you, do you deny it?

21 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

Leigh is whats wrong, all the snide comments about our players, anti Wolfpack remarks, your owner trying to juice us...don't pretend it hasn't happened RoyBoy, come on...this should not be breaking news to you, do you deny it?

ok Kman, as a fellow Leigh basher i say we just let the boys do the talking on the pitch and we rub the salt in the wounds post game on the forums.

Their owner is a bit of a tw@ in our eyes but he also has done good stuff for the game, will give him that.

Let's rejoice in our bad ass new kits and the fact the the pillage at da village is almost upon us! Also for the Leigh game in Canada we will be able to get the Canada Day jerseys! So white, black and red....plus yellow for Marvels Magic Weekend Wolverine kits? Life's good here so lets look past the PVC King.

3 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

Sooo this just means that Rhys Jacks and any other Australian boys are actually Canadian and therefore don't take up  a quota spot?

4 minutes ago, Krzzystuff said:

ok Kman, as a fellow Leigh basher i say we just let the boys do the talking on the pitch and we rub the salt in the wounds post game on the forums.

Their owner is a bit of a tw@ in our eyes but he also has done good stuff for the game, will give him that.

Let's rejoice in our bad ass new kits and the fact the the pillage at da village is almost upon us! Also for the Leigh game in Canada we will be able to get the Canada Day jerseys! So white, black and red....plus yellow for Marvels Magic Weekend Wolverine kits? Life's good here so lets look past the PVC King.

Ok..Ok... I will let it go until they start up again looking for it!  They are not going to push us around like they try to do to everyone else.  We won't put up with it, but I will let it go for now since you requested and in the interests of being civil.

2 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

Ok..Ok... I will let it go until they start up again looking for it!  They are not going to push us around like they try to do to everyone else.  We won't put up with it, but I will let it go for now since you requested and in the interests of being civil.

It's all i'm asking for. We are Canadian and are supposed to be nice so let's not attack until they start it first...post game banter is naturally excluded from this.

18 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

10 minutes ago, Krzzystuff said:

It's all i'm asking for. We are Canadian and are supposed to be nice so let's not attack until they start it first...post game banter is naturally excluded from this.

As a staunch Canadian (ex-pat Scot of course), and a fervent TWP fan I'd appreciate the "kinda" proposed civility.  Bury the tomahawk and smokum the peace-pipe etc. etc.  Unless of course as K-man says "they start up again looking for it." Cheers.

1 hour ago, Kayakman said:

I don't recall making any anti twp posts or saying anything but good things about the ex players you now have in your team,do I need to start?

2 hours ago, JDINTHEHIZZOUSE said:

I don't recall making any anti twp posts or saying anything but good things about the ex players you now have in your team,do I need to start?

You know I wasn't talking about you JD, and No you don't need to start.

52 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

Kman’s just getting his retaliation in first, a bit like Jack Bussey.

Bussey can read the game so well he knows what the opposition is thinking of doing and it clearly isn't acceptable. All your life you are taught to be proactive and the bam...sin bin. Just isn't fair!

23 hours ago, Kayakman said:

I was referring to a post that was nothing to do with Leigh, you just jumped on it to have a pop???

Not pretending it hasn't happened, just like our ex players saying they are going backpacking in Oz, then suddenly appearing in a Toronto shirt, a few other players sneaking off too to join Rowley in his Canadian adventure. A coach who knew what he was doing and jumped ship 10 days before a season starts..

Hope your club physio is male 

28 minutes ago, RoyBoy295 said:

I was referring to a post that was nothing to do with Leigh, you just jumped on it to have a pop???

Not pretending it hasn't happened, just like our ex players saying they are going backpacking in Oz, then suddenly appearing in a Toronto shirt, a few other players sneaking off too to join Rowley in his Canadian adventure. A coach who knew what he was doing and jumped ship 10 days before a season starts..

Hope your club physio is male 

See fellas!, the Leigh people are poking me again, always poking and prodding...I'm holding back, Hooooolding Baaaack, 10, 9, 8, 7, 

On 1/27/2018 at 1:01 PM, RoyBoy295 said:

You will be sectioned come the 4th 

I am undecided about the outcome of that game.  Leigh has had plenty more preseason games against quality competition and I think the edge is with them.  I know RL really wanted this match to lead the season for a variety of marketing reasons but I think TWP need more games under their belt to gel before facing what is likely the highest quality opposition in Championship.

I think Jack Busey is another likely headed to Bradford via DR.

It is a great opener that's for sure, and in all honesty i love the banter that Kman brings. At the end of the day we are all part of the RL family, we are just RL sibling who like to goad each other in jest.

There will be no "pillage in da village" as our Canadian poster claim, more like "The pack stops here come the 4th"

Let the banter begin ;)

3 hours ago, RoyBoy295 said:

It is a great opener that's for sure, and in all honesty i love the banter that Kman brings. At the end of the day we are all part of the RL family, we are just RL sibling who like to goad each other in jest.

There will be no "pillage in da village" as our Canadian poster claim, more like "The pack stops here come the 4th"

Let the banter begin ;)

Your forwards will have to pay for your insolence on the 4th Roy Boy!

Archived