Run up to the Challenge Cup Draw and your post draw reactions

Anonymouse

9 minutes ago, Anonymouse said:

its the current squad who are playing , if hunslet parkside are a danger then town are in trouble  with the signings made this season .

I think your paying a disservice to the NCL Premier League,more than a few championship 1 teams have come a cropper over the last few yrs,Siddal last year gave Toronto a hell of a game  and a couple of years ago the Brow gave Toulouse a battle.

4 minutes ago, snoopdog said:

Parkside one of the favourites for the NCL and will be a very tricky tie, however with the squad we have nothing less than a convincing win would be acceptable.

agree , if Town are also serious contenders in League 1 then this should be a comfortable mis match 

4 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

I think your paying a disservice to the NCL Premier League,more than a few championship 1 teams have come a cropper over the last few yrs,Siddal last year gave Toronto a hell of a game last year and a couple of years ago the Brow gave Toulouse a battle.

A lot is attitude , but I think you’re right in what you say about the pitches the games are played on and conditions . I don’t think we should have worries here with what we have and being a pro team , that’s not being disrespectful , but what should and what does happen are not always the same in cups . But you have to approach it with confidence in what advantages you bring and where we are striving to be now

3 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

I think your paying a disservice to the NCL Premier League,more than a few championship 1 teams have come a cropper over the last few yrs,Siddal last year gave Toronto a hell of a game last year and a couple of years ago the Brow gave Toulouse a battle.

shocks do happen in sport for some reason or another but looking at the 2 teams and the head coach's , it shouldnt really be a worry . 

Just looking at the fixtures thinking we’re not gonna see much of them at home early season but one fixture list I have says we play west wales home on 11 March but it’s missing on the website fixtures ? Is this the case 

Just now, DavidM said:

Just looking at the fixtures thinking we’re not gonna see much of them at home early season but one fixture list I have says we play west wales home on 11 March but it’s missing on the website fixtures ? Is this the case 

yes  second league fixture 

3 minutes ago, DavidM said:

4th march 

1 hour ago, dkw said:

On a good pitch in decent weather we win the majority of the time,  on a bad pitch in terrible weather its much much tighter.  You only need to look at the barrow result on the weekends. 

That's some statement that !! by the sounds of it barra had their cup final last weekend and won't repeat anything close to that all season imo.

To quash any doubts the West Wales Raiders game is 11th March 3pm ko, we have contacted the RFL to amend this as they control the fixture element of the website. 

All games that are on the stanza calender are correct, we also put events on the stanza calender to help you keep up to date with what's going on at the club.

If you haven't synced your mobile calender it's a really good tool so we advise you join the 250+ who already have.

Here's the link. 

https://www.stanza.co/@workingtontownrlfc

Once we have confirmation of the Hunslet ko time etc we will add this to the Stanza calender as well. 

Many thanks. 

On 13/02/2018 at 8:07 PM, DavidM said:

My calendar sync thing says NWales then WWales 4th & 11th

Makes tomorrow all the bigger, we should have little to worry about at home vs the 2 welsh sides, starting 3 from 3 would be massive, follow that with Skolars away leading into the haven and bulls games. 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Archived