Liam Kay

krakauer

sex on legs was great last year, at the WC and now in the Champ. I've always liked the way he just runs into everyone when he gets the ball in the middle of the filed...after a ruck? He just runs into anyone and isn't afraid of contact

9 hours ago, Krzzystuff said:

sex on legs was great last year, at the WC and now in the Champ. I've always liked the way he just runs into everyone when he gets the ball in the middle of the filed...after a ruck? He just runs into anyone and isn't afraid of contact

He is a good player who is always ready to pounce and runs hard/gives his best.   Would be nice if he had more breakaway speed but he always goes hard and makes the best of any difficult situation.   He clearly loves the crowd when he plays in Toronto and is a crowd favourite...is always very well behaved and a real gentlemen at the after game parties.

A good fit for the Toronto franchise.

10 hours ago, Krzzystuff said:

If you like a winger who returns the ball hard watch out for Tom Lineham at Warrrington.

rldfsignature.jpg

On 3/7/2018 at 8:25 AM, deluded pom? said:

If you like a winger who returns the ball hard watch out for Tom Lineham at Warrrington.

Too bad....if you had said Tom Lineham from Leigh we would signed him right away!

Still a long season but Leigh aren't looking like a good shopping  ground for next year a sit stands.

DP how's your team fairing this season...any players that stand out?

2 hours ago, Krzzystuff said:

Still a long season but Leigh aren't looking like a good shopping  ground for next year a sit stands.

DP how's your team fairing this season...any players that stand out?

Hull is my SL team. Donny are my second team. 

rldfsignature.jpg

Archived