The Quinadian

ojx

What happened to Quinn Ngawati?  If he isn't going to get game time with the pack, surely he should be in the Bradford reserves and getting some valuable experience?

Things seem to have gone very quiet. I find it hard to believe he couldn't get some minutes (as the 17th man) against Sheffield.

4 hours ago, ojx said:

What happened to Quinn Ngawati?  If he isn't going to get game time with the pack, surely he should be in the Bradford reserves and getting some valuable experience?

Things seem to have gone very quiet. I find it hard to believe he couldn't get some minutes (as the 17th man) against Sheffield.

I thought he couldn’t get a work permit to play for Bradford?

rldfsignature.jpg

28 minutes ago, RobertAM said:

good move for them playing regularly but I though the deal with Bradford meant that is where our "alternates" were going???

I think the move with Bradford would mainly be used for injured players coming back while this is a loan hoping to give Quinn and Ryan a significant number of games with a team that isn't really competing for promotion and maybe not playing.

I see. just seemed there was a lotta hooplah around the deal with Bulls so thought thats where they'd be heading. anyhow be neat to watch Skolars results and see how they do...lotsa scoring i hope!!

Great to see that they will be getting some game time soon and continue to develop. I also expected to see them at Bradford but could be that with Bradford looking for promotion and the players they already have our boys wouldn't be getting as much game time as everyone wanted. Best outcome for the players , Wolfpack and Skolars.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Check out Ryan Burrough's try for the Skolars:

I hear that Quinn is back in Toronto. Any chance of him getting some game time for the pack against some of the lower teams in the division?

1 hour ago, ojx said:

Check out Ryan Burrough's try for the Skolars:

I hear that Quinn is back in Toronto. Any chance of him getting some game time for the pack against some of the lower teams in the division?

He has been recalled.  I expect him to play against some of the weaker teams.

He's also bulked up quite a bit since lats season. Had a quick chat with him at the home opener and noticed the difference....kids freaking massive! i hope he gets some game time as he's been a stated for Skollars hasn't he?

He sure could, he has a toe of heart and just goes all out.

I wonder if its because he was injured after the world cup and they wanted to give him more game time 1st. Also we have to take into account the fact that Quinn's Canadian, the only Canadian in pro RL as far as i know, so he's more marketable to the Canadian audience.

15 hours ago, wonderofwood said:

Burroughs & Pownall are on there way to Barrow on loan

Hopefully they can help you guys out...Barrow has done well this year and I hope they stay in Championship...too bad Barrow probably won't make the middle 8's, wouldn't it be nice to have them in the middle 8's and both TWP and Barrow went up!!!!!  Just like twins, wouldn't that have been great!  Bearman would blow a jugular!

Archived