Huddersfield's tin can/cowbell

58 minutes ago, Bomb Jack said:

Believe it or not, I don't read every word of every post, I sometimes skim through.

If you would have quoted the poster you were talking to that would have helped, as I would have seen his original error.

:laugh: 

Are you serious?

Sorry but that explanation beggars belief.

My post that you had a swipe at was only the third of the thread so by skimming through did you fail to read the first post? :huh:

Remarkable that you also failed to notice that I put the relevant word in italics, I thought that might have been a bit of a give away.

But feel free to criticise, even though you can't be bothered to read what other posters have written.

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

35 minutes ago, Kris said:

Leeds and Hull FC both have instruments and drums at their grounds

Eh? :blink:

You mean Leeds and Wire presumably?

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

4 hours ago, meast said:

Only 2000 there?  you must be on a wind up :)

When that racket from Leeds gets banned then we can look to others.

FYI, the cowbell army are very much appreciated by our players and staff, so why should we stop with it? most fans annoy me with their booing and braying for penalties, should we ban that?

so your comparing a bloke ####### a tin can for 90 minutes to proper musicians playing instruments really? its horrible noise and no one in rugby likes it and i doubt huddsffield players and fans do if they have to listen to it all time

46 minutes ago, Arthur Crown said:

so your comparing a bloke ####### a tin can for 90 minutes to proper musicians playing instruments really? its horrible noise and no one in rugby likes it and i doubt huddsffield players and fans do if they have to listen to it all time

90 minutes? :huh:

9 hours ago, Arthur Crown said:

Proper musicians?? Now you are taking the pee! 

?

13 hours ago, terrywebbisgod said:

You moan about the racket from the Leeds band (where people actually play musical instruments,kind of☺) yet people banging on beans cans is "having fun".

Double standards?

Haven't moaned, just said I don't like it, but I wouldn't start a thread crying about it ?

I have met a lot of Huddersfield fans and always found them, friendly, knowledgeable and light hearted. 

Their numbers may be not the best, but their passion and appreciation is amongst the best.

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

10 hours ago, Padge said:

I have met a lot of Huddersfield fans and always found them, friendly, knowledgeable and light hearted. 

Their numbers may be not the best, but their passion and appreciation is amongst the best.

passion?? 50 of them and a bloke banging a tin can to annoy people aye ok then 

2 hours ago, Arthur Crown said:

passion?? 50 of them and a bloke banging a tin can to annoy people aye ok then 

:rolleyes:

Arthur Crown. Whingemeister general. People going to RL games, having fun, supporting their team, trying to create an atmosphere. Whatever next?

If it's not broke,

Fix it until it is!

Come On You Dons!

On 3/20/2018 at 3:26 PM, EssexRL said:

Having watched Thunder at Skolars two weeks ago I can confirm the unique chanting continues, indeed it continued for 80mins, increasing in volume in direct proportion to the beer consumed. 

Got to love Big Kev and his small band of hardy travellers from the NE ! Some of most loyal fans in RL

Great lad's and occasionally lasses , a right royal pain (in the nicest possible way)  when you are getting stuffed by Thunder. but a godsend to Club Bar Managers throughout L1!

Looking forward to sampling a few with them on Good Friday at Butts Park

Archived