Danny Maun

graham fisher

Erm one is a paid role other isnt. Go figure

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

14 hours ago, graham fisher said:

I see Danny is the new head coach of Dewsbury Moor from next season,wonder if it will effect is coaching role at Batley??

What is James Delaney doing now Graham?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

9 minutes ago, graham fisher said:

Stepping down end of season,wouldn’t be disappointed to see him back at the Rams.

I thought you were in the know GF or do you only get the info from the Priestley bar!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

11 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

I thought you were in the know GF or do you only get the info from the Priestley bar!

And from Kirklees waste disposal sites.???

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

1 hour ago, graham fisher said:

Stepping down end of season,wouldn’t be disappointed to see him back at the Rams.

That's why I asked - wrong forum maybe. Apologies to sensitive Doggies.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 hour ago, colinb said:

And from Kirklees waste disposal sites.???

Do you mean The Press Colin?

Archived