BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT

DaveButt

I said it weeks ago that Hornets could do it

Rochdale AFC escaped relegation last game of the season

Rochdale Mayfield escaped relegation last game of the season

Now best of all ROCHDALE HORNETS ESCAPE RELEGATION last game of the season

Fantastic result lads, just wish we could have been there. Have a scoop or few for us Wendy & co.

I am so glad to have to eat my words. I really did not think that we could do it. How wrong I was.

All 17 players put their bodies on the line and obtained a worthy victory. We had to take on both Sheffield and the referee who at best was terrible. I think that he managed to penalise us for every offence in the book and the came up with the best of all a team warning. Where the hell did he get that one from ?

Looking back on the game they managed to score off nearly every penalty that he came up with. He was the worst that I have seen all season in both the Professional and Amateur game.

Sorry to see Swinton end up bottom but hope that they can turn a performance in next week and survive as we have done today.

Once again well played Hornets and thank you for proving me wrong. 

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

3 hours ago, DaveButt said:

I said it weeks ago that Hornets could do it

Rochdale AFC escaped relegation last game of the season

Rochdale Mayfield escaped relegation last game of the season

Now best of all ROCHDALE HORNETS ESCAPE RELEGATION last game of the season

Fantastic result lads, just wish we could have been there. Have a scoop or few for us Wendy & co.

Was the weeks ago that you predicted survival before or after the RFL moved the goal posts ?

well done to the players for sticking at it though. 

The last 2/3 weeks have seemed a different side, almost as if the RFL get out of jail card has rejuvenated the team. This great escape and the coaching appointment for 2019, a fresh start and a different attitude for next season has really sparked my interest again which was flagging.

All of them class for the full game, we needed to win and we did with some style by far one of the best performances of the year and got something out of it for once.

We where better than Sheffield in every department we made more yard than them in carries , we defended fantastic and we had some really good game management.

And what a way to celebrate at the end with all the players coming up and singing our hearts out, a true roller coaster this year but what a way to stay up, So proud of this club and what we have done over the last 5 years.

Archived