Squad for Bradford

Town Army

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Better team on the day have won today. Can’t really make an argument for town who looked as if it was a game too far for us. Let’s just hope we can field a proper side next week to do swinton 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Just now, DavidM said:

That’s what you want your SL players to do in big games . No real complaints but worried about next week 

Did Dickinson come back on as I can’t remember seeing him. 

Just now, DavidM said:

I’d be interested what Leon says about our personnel . And when is the judiciary ?

I’d be amazed if he got banned for that. Who was missing today out of the squad  who is fit? Just jp and the maudlings? 

1 minute ago, Cumbria RL said:

Really unlucky guys but maybe you should ask coach pryce why he cancelled training at 9am yesterday morning and took of down the motorway leaving 10 lads to train on there own.

Shut up 

Really unlucky guys but maybe you should ask coach pryce why he cancelled training at 9am yesterday morning and took of down the motorway leaving 10 lads to train on there own.

Yeh I reckon . 

Right now no one is bothered 

Archived