Squad for Bradford

Town Army

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enjoyed today shame about result. Well done to all players giving there all. Must say well done to all fans a superb following today. Like to think our supporters will grow n grow for next season well done on your 1st year as coach and well done bod. What was attendance any body.

9 minutes ago, David69 said:

Enjoyed today shame about result. Well done to all players giving there all. Must say well done to all fans a superb following today. Like to think our supporters will grow n grow for next season well done on your 1st year as coach and well done bod. What was attendance any body.

Over 5000 I think

If the Disciplinary committee should look at it, and if its a fair decision it should be sending off sufficient and no ban , even though he shouldn't have been sent off in the first place . He tackled hard but fair , and knocked the wind out of the bulls player . who then milked the situation to get Fui sent off . he soon got up when Fui got the red . Ive never seen a team complain after every tackle to the Ref as they did , it was embarrassing . just like there was a trophy for the winners . for heavens sake they finished 2nd in the league ,and get promoted by default .   

21 minutes ago, silverfox said:

If the Disciplinary committee should look at it, and if its a fair decision it should be sending off sufficient and no ban , even though he shouldn't have been sent off in the first place . He tackled hard but fair , and knocked the wind out of the bulls player . who then milked the situation to get Fui sent off . he soon got up when Fui got the red . Ive never seen a team complain after every tackle to the Ref as they did , it was embarrassing . just like there was a trophy for the winners . for heavens sake they finished 2nd in the league ,and get promoted by default .   

McNelly was the worst one for it, waving his arms around like a windmill all the time. 

38 minutes ago, Havenwarrior said:

Flappy McNally, he will take off one of these days, he been watching too much Footy.

HW

That's always been part of McNelly's game, 

They didn't like being bullied simple as. Personally I do think if penky was on the second half when we got up there end.wenwpuld have got more points on and got a roll on but wasn't meant to be. A super league player scoring a hatrick was the difference that's it.

Up the town 

Echo most comments on here, absolutely 200% effort from all the boys,  Stevie and Karl outstanding in tackle department but at the end of the day we simply ran out of steam, hardly  surprising given we were down to 16 men after  only 10 mins and then to loose Olly.

Send off was absolutely ridiculous, was simple hard contact, far worse was let go all day.

Congratulations to Bradford,  but I have to say I cant remember seeing a RL team whinge or try to influence to ref as much as Bradford did yesterday, feigning injury at every contact and questioning every decision even the guy binned for dissent went back to argue (why was that not upgraded to red?), But at the end of the day weak refs get what they deserve I am afraid.

Any how all done now, on to next week, Swinton here we come.

6011 was the attendance according to RL express - that should equate to a decent payout for Town

Echoing onreports comments, I thought the commitment and effort was outstanding, I think Bradford had the luck today with a few decisions as well as the injuries to Wilkes/Penky, and up until 65 mins we were still in the game, however I believe Bradford had a little bit more quality when it mattered. Olstrum tackled everything (as he normally does) and I think Curwen made an impact when he came on!

Do we know who is defiantly not available next week, I believe yesterdays 2 will be injured, moi moi pending disciplinary - Miller and Newton away? Can Barnes and any of the Leigh lads play...R.Bailey, Blagborough & Gregson all played yday.....Mauldings to come in? Matt Johnson if needed....it would appear we may be short of a hooker mind!

2 hours ago, Onreport said:

Congratulations to Bradford,  but I have to say I cant remember seeing a RL team whinge or try to influence to ref as much as Bradford did yesterday, feigning injury at every contact and questioning every decision.....

Indeed a sign of desperation I guess and in the same vein funny watching Kear wheedle his way to the the touch line once the result was secure. 

Archived