Sign in to follow this  
Town Army

Squad for Bradford

Thanks Hate the Rec

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

I’m sure these days are meant to be enjoyable ... so why  does it make you feel sick and nervous !  As long as the guys don’t . Just give it everything and cap a fine season in which we’ve come on a ton

Not even been close to there 20 yet. Anyone see why penky went off

Edited by wonky

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

4 minutes ago, Hate the rec said:

No its worrying, and Olly doesn't look good. 

And there 2 that we’re available next week if there required 

Edited by wonky

Looked poor in attack tbf. Hopefully the likes of penky isn’t too badly hurt as we have a much more winnable game next week if we can get number out

Couple of tries there that hurt a bit . Every time I watch them I don’t think they’re any great shakes at all . We seemed quite comfortable at least in containment till then but we now need a lot more territory and potency in attack . Up hill struggle now but not insurmountable as yet

If they score 1st I think they’ll run away with it. Town need to come out all guns blazing 

Edited by wonky

After losing penky and Wilkes I don’t think we’ve done too badly. No way should have got dummy half try but defended well overall. Attack looks muted apart from the threat miller gives need a bit of off the cuff rugby, if it comes off it comes off, nothing to lose. Get a try early on and you can see nerves playing a part for Bradford , let Bradford score first and it could be a long 2nd half. Good luck boys wear that shirt with pride and give this next 40 mins your all.

• Like 1

Just now, town4me said:

We have to score next. Sounds like they are up against it with  knocks to key players

Yes that’s the Sod’s law you can’t prepare for 

Can't afford the Bulls to score next,was a tough arm wrestle for much of the half,although Bradford always looked the more dangerous,the longer Town can keep in the game the more they might start to feel the pressure.

8 minutes ago, wonky said:

Looked poor in attack tbf. Hopefully the likes of penky isn’t too badly hurt as we have a much more winnable game next week if we can get number out

Yep all down to our team sheet I’m afraid