Jon Wilkin

RobertAM

20 minutes ago, RobertAM said:

just watched the 6 minute interview with him..pretty impressed with his attitude, looks like he will be a real leader on the field and off..

He certainly has the credentials...will be interesting to see the 'new' Pack members feel when they finally come to Lamport....we need a sellout on opening day!

I'm itching to see the new pack even on the box but yep be glad when they get here...with respect to numbers for home opener  think we will be 7 season ticket holders and similar number of corralled "interested parties" who will be converts by year end!

2 minutes ago, RobertAM said:

I'm itching to see the new pack even on the box but yep be glad when they get here...with respect to numbers for home opener  think we will be 7 season ticket holders and similar number of corralled "interested parties" who will be converts by year end!

Just imagine if we come home undefeated!  Its not fair that we are the only fans that have to wait so long for a home game.....you would think the others would understand and cut us some slack in other areas but they don't seem to be willing to cut the Pack an inch, even though all of the barriers and odds are against us....who would not support such an Underwolf?

we'll do our talking on the field I'm sure...!!!

maybe we could talk our 3 wise men Justin, Doug and John into coughing up enough money for a dome for Lamport...

18 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Just imagine if we come home undefeated!  Its not fair that we are the only fans that have to wait so long for a home game.....you would think the others would understand and cut us some slack in other areas but they don't seem to be willing to cut the Pack an inch, even though all of the barriers and odds are against us....who would not support such an Underwolf?

You keep telling us how bad the Canadian weather is in January and February then whinge you don’t get any early season home games. Cake and eat it Kman?

rldfsignature.jpg

5 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

You keep telling us how bad the Canadian weather is in January and February then whinge you don’t get any early season home games. Cam and eat it Kman.

Well thats not very sympathetic to us Canadians...all we are asking for is a bit of consideration...the next thing will probably be some type of concocted fee to get us out of the Challenge Cup!

1 hour ago, Kayakman said:

Well thats not very sympathetic to us Canadians...all we are asking for is a bit of consideration...the next thing will probably be some type of concocted fee to get us out of the Challenge Cup!

What do you want us to consider Kman? Do the Wolfpack need to relocate to a warmer climate? Florida perhaps? or even London?

rldfsignature.jpg

53 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

What do you want us to consider Kman? Do the Wolfpack need to relocate to a warmer climate? Florida perhaps? or even London?

Well, we do like Florida but its just too far to go for a fixture unless its a special one off....possibly being reasonable and allowing us block games (without the whining), allowing us into the Challenge Cup (without the extra fee) and making us full members of the RL club (without the nativism)....those would be good places to start!

16 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

Well, we do like Florida but its just too far to go for a fixture unless its a special one off....possibly being reasonable and allowing us block games (without the whining), allowing us into the Challenge Cup (without the extra fee) and making us full members of the RL club (without the nativism)....those would be good places to start!

wouldent the warmer climate mess up your elk hunting around now fella.wont be long to game time so dont go getting lost out in the wilds..:dwarf:

4 minutes ago, silverback said:

wouldent the warmer climate mess up your elk hunting around now fella.wont be long to game time so dont go getting lost out in the wilds..:dwarf:

The local elk game farm runs 24/7 so no worries!

Looking forward to the season...weather is bad here and a long cold spell is getting set to settle in with lots of snow...will be staying close to the TV....lets get this baby started!

P.S. Can't wait to get snowshoeing and cross country skiing though....not much game sign in the bush recently though....really very little.

1 hour ago, Kayakman said:

Well, we do like Florida but its just too far to go for a fixture unless its a special one off....possibly being reasonable and allowing us block games (without the whining)

20 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Fair enough but don't start whining about it being nippy when you get scheduled a game in early February you big Canadian tart.

rldfsignature.jpg

20 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Underwolf? More like the Big Bad Wolf.

1 hour ago, deluded pom? said:

Fair enough but don't start whining about it being nippy when you get scheduled a game in early February you big Canadian tart.

If you could just look out my window right now you would laugh your head off at that....snowing like crazy out there...everything shut down around here...big layer of black ice under everything.....OLD MAN WINTER IS HERE!

Gonna get cold Baby!

32 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

If you could just look out my window right now you would laugh your head off at that....snowing like crazy out there...everything shut down around here...big layer of black ice under everything.....OLD MAN WINTER IS HERE!

Gonna get cold Baby!

You don’t know cold like us Kman. I’ve had to turn my central heating up to 22 degrees C today. It’s whitish outside and almost at zero. Got cold baby!

rldfsignature.jpg

13 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

You don’t know cold like us Kman. I’ve had to turn my central heating up to 22 degrees C today. It’s whitish outside and almost at zero. Got cold baby!

I believe you, you are North of us after all. Toronto is the second southernmost team in the northern hemisphere, tied with Toulouse.

Damn, I moving back to Europe in a couple of Months, I will miss mild Canadian winter.

4 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

Lol 0 is cold!?!? Me and the family just came back from a bit of winter vacation up at arrowhead during the polar vortex!! My Guinness turned into a slushie and the can stick to my lips at -34. Great view of the blood moon though and fun all around.

Looking forward to the season starting and really looking forward to the Bradford game in May! 

Wilkin was brought in to be the leader on the field and help us stay disciplined so let's hope he makes us tick in the right way.

1 hour ago, Krzzystuff said:

Lol 0 is cold!?!? Me and the family just came back from a bit of winter vacation up at arrowhead during the polar vortex!! My Guinness turned into a slushie and the can stick to my lips at -34. Great view of the blood moon though and fun all around.

Looking forward to the season starting and really looking forward to the Bradford game in May! 

Wilkin was brought in to be the leader on the field and help us stay disciplined so let's hope he makes us tick in the right way.

Good to see you are back you crazyman.

Archived