M.O.M Rovers v Toronto

jamescolin

Closing the voting on this match now. Bussey by a large margin. Chisholm second and Sutcliffe third. We now go on to the Barrow game. As it stands at the moment the stats are as follows: Cooper and Bussey 9 points, Goulding 8,  King and Watson Boas 6, Chisholm, Day, Hardcastle and Render 5 each. D. Smith had 7 but he has gone and I will exclude Watson Boas if he has gone for long. Chisholm has only had two games and has achieved 5 points already, Bussey has been in and out of the team due to suspensions but has amassed 9 points with his performances. So it is still wide open at the moment. We will see what Barrow brings. Due to voting being a bit late in some circumstances I will make the last vote in normal games by Saturday at 2pm. Hope that is Ok with everybody. If games are outside the normal Sunday time I will let you know the readjustment times. Cheers.

Archived