Rochdale away .

spanishknight

3 hours ago, spanishknight said:

Whens Chilton due back, someone on here said weeks ago that they had been talking to him and said about 4 weeks, so he must be due.

Last I heard, he said he wasn't too far away, but didn't think he would make Blackpool. According to the League Express, Southernwood will not play again during the remainder of his loan, It never rains, it just pours.

When we entered the ground yesterday there was a stall with the sign 'PROGRAMMES' above it. They were actually selling tickets for the half time draw. When asked if I could please buy a programme the young lady said there weren't any. I said 'But the sign there says Programmes.' She replied ' I know....it's confusing isn't it?' 

10 minutes ago, David said:

When we entered the ground yesterday there was a stall with the sign 'PROGRAMMES' above it. They were actually selling tickets for the half time draw. When asked if I could please buy a programme the young lady said there weren't any. I said 'But the sign there says Programmes.' She replied ' I know....it's confusing isn't it?' 

Did it say "selling programmes here" If not, then technically nothing wrong!!

At the end of the day we played poor at Rochdale, we were running on fumes against Batley and were still the highest placed English team outside of Super League, that will do me to say were halfway through the season, onwards and upwards come on the Knights.

19 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

At the end of the day we played poor at Rochdale, we were running on fumes against Batley and were still the highest placed English team outside of Super League, that will do me to say were halfway through the season, onwards and upwards come on the Knights.

York have performed great in this tough league on their promotion and each and every York fan should be very proud (Fev fan)

Blitzed them in the first 25 minutes, were second best for the rest of the game. Injuries didn't help obviously but time and time again our goal line defence saved us and I never felt uneasy knowing we had that. If we slot those missed conversions it may have made us a bit more relaxed and not as desperate to score leading to stupid mistakes and also maybe would have meant Rochdale would've been less confident once they got going to bring it back. 

A win is a win however, cut out the silly knock-ons and get a few back from injury and I'm sure it'll be a better performance next time. It's those sort of performances though where we still grind out a win despite playing poorly is where our successes will come from. 

On to Blackpool....

Jason Bass Fan Club - member #001

Archived