Raptors

TIWIT

Fantastic year and post season. I've followed them since the beginning and had a season seat package back in year 1 at the Skydome.

Naturally, I hope Kawhi comes back. But I think if he was planning on saying he would have said so by now.

We'll see. Fingers still crossed.

9 hours ago, PatrickB said:

Fantastic year and post season. I've followed them since the beginning and had a season seat package back in year 1 at the Skydome.

Naturally, I hope Kawhi comes back. But I think if he was planning on saying he would have said so by now.

We'll see. Fingers still crossed.

Once we win SL our parade will be bigger.

4 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Once we win SL our parade will be bigger.

Without a doubt the most outrageous statement you have ever uttered.  ?

53 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

It’s a sorry world we live in ?

True. What kind of pathetic idiot takes a gun to such a celebration.

5 hours ago, TIWIT said:

True. What kind of pathetic idiot takes a gun to such a celebration.

You are assuming that the people involved in the shooting had anything to do with the celebration.  They were most likely gang bangers who had beef with each other. 

My understanding is the shooting happened near the Eaton Centre.  There have been a number of gang related shootings there in recent years.  

Think about it.... If you want to kill someone, you organize a meet up and with a large crowd there it's easy to disappear afterwards.

2 hours ago, CanadianRugger said:

You are assuming that the people involved in the shooting had anything to do with the celebration.  They were most likely gang bangers who had beef with each other. 

My understanding is the shooting happened near the Eaton Centre.  There have been a number of gang related shootings there in recent years.  

Think about it.... If you want to kill someone, you organize a meet up and with a large crowd there it's easy to disappear afterwards.

I think you give these gangbangers far too much credit.

Archived