Championship loans / Dual reg

Batley Bob

Found this today on social media thought you would be interested

Quick league table of how many different  Loan/DR Players have been used this year in the Championship (we're in June):

Featherstone = 19

Rochdale = 13

Leigh/York = 12

Swinton = 11

Dewsbury = 9

Sheffield = 7

Batley/Halifax = 5

Bradford/Toronto = 3

Toulouse = 2

Widnes = 1

Barrow = 0

IMG_0583.JPG

Should be capped. 5-7 per season dual reg. Loans not sure

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

its a farce,when some teams MOM threds are full a players of DR.not players getting fit for SL just out and out top a the game players, some top 20 point scorers are including 13 DR players. take em out and its a different table all day long, i know we use the DR and i hate it, what we had anyways in the way a DR one player and 4 loans. should be capped at 3 players only at any one time as a months loan deal.

5 minutes ago, silverback said:

its a farce,when some teams MOM threds are full a players of DR.not players getting fit for SL just out and out top a the game players, some top 20 point scorers are including 13 DR players. take em out and its a different table all day long, i know we use the DR and i hate it, what we had anyways in the way a DR one player and 4 loans. should be capped at 3 players only at any one time as a months loan deal.

Got to agree with you silverback. Its absolutely ridiculous the amount of d/r loanees  that fev have had so far. Bet they haven't used that many players of the ones that signed a contract to play for them.  Yes it might be legal but it makes a mockery of the game. Wouldn't like to think I was a fev supporter cheering on rhinos and other teams players every sunday. I can remember a fev fans post earlier on in the season in a debate saying that he doesn't care who crosses the white wash as long as he has got a fev shirt on. Sad days eh.

7 minutes ago, Dog forever said:

Got to agree with you silverback. Its absolutely ridiculous the amount of d/r loanees  that fev have had so far. Bet they haven't used that many players of the ones that signed a contract to play for them.  Yes it might be legal but it makes a mockery of the game. Wouldn't like to think I was a fev supporter cheering on rhinos and other teams players every sunday. I can remember a fev fans post earlier on in the season in a debate saying that he doesn't care who crosses the white wash as long as he has got a fev shirt on. Sad days eh.

its all in the rules so leave em to it,had to laugh at all the "we hate cas rubbish" for yonks then its sound when mitch clark rocked up. got to admit whoevers on the ball at fev gets some cracking players in for a few games, hell we couldent get holmes or furgeson and were DL with giants.

Archived