Sign in to follow this  
graveyard johnny

TV-who gets right on your bristols?

Going to second my own nomination purely out of frustration! That tw*t Matt Alldull(bright)! Endured an episode of Watchdog last week and the lack of any meaningful consequence to the swindlers really irritates and makes you question the whole point of the program and his likely fat salary!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Trevorkfevfan said:

Going to second my own nomination purely out of frustration! That tw*t Matt Alldull(bright)! Endured an episode of Watchdog last week and the lack of any meaningful consequence to the swindlers really irritates and makes you question the whole point of the program and his likely fat salary!

Is that just the fault of the presenter?

I do get your frustration over the lack of a lack of resolution to these types of programmes.

Julia Hartley-Brewer. Vile harridan should should be banned from TV. Any BBC producer who suggests bringing her into shows like Question Time should be forced to watch her lifetime of utterings on repeat for a year. 

• Like 2

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime" - Mark Twain

On 11/10/2019 at 00:27, ckn said:

Julia Hartley-Brewer. Vile harridan should should be banned from TV. Any BBC producer who suggests bringing her into shows like Question Time should be forced to watch her lifetime of utterings on repeat for a year. 

Can we not throw in people like Owen Jones , Janet Daly and Yasmin Alibhai Brown who think when they’re on a panel everyone else is purely there to listen to them for the whole time

• Thanks 1

Danny Dyer

• Like 2

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

4 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Ian Botham.... Thank Christ he is finally done at Sky

Does that mean he's free to annoy the rest of us who don't subscribe to his bile?

26 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Hopefully he'll stay away from cricket and go shooting or fishing on his estate

God awful man

What is it about English cricketers and the term knobhead or gobs##te?

On 14/10/2019 at 14:15, Kenilworth Tiger said:

Danny Dyer

when danny dyer first came to my attention my first thoughts were - what a horrible talentless little man, years later my thoughts are now - what a horrible talentless little man with a great agent.

• Like 2

the grass may be greener on the other side of the fence but the crows are just as black

18 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Hopefully he'll stay away from cricket and go shooting or fishing on his estate

God awful man

Tut tut this is a national legend and integral part of my childhood watching cricket of which you speak . 

I'm a bit concerned now,  reading through this thread I find I am agreeing with the majority of people nominated. Am I really becoming a grumpy old man ..... or have the talent standards on the tv got so low that they irritate more than entertain?

Jam Eater  1.(noun. jam eeter) A Resident of Whitehaven or Workington. Offensive.  It is now a term of abuse that both towns of West Cumbria use for each other especially at Workington/Whitehaven rugby league derby matches.

St Albans Centurions Website 

5 hours ago, DavidM said:

Tut tut this is a national legend and integral part of my childhood watching cricket of which you speak . 

Sorry David but he's such a an arrogant pub bore (in my opinion of course 😊

For what it's worth I loved his exploits as an actual cricketer! 

• Like 1