2019 NRL Finals - Week 2 - Match thread

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Farmduck said:

Now Jake Turbo sent for 10 minutes for professional foul knocking over a support runner.

What a joke.

The Souths player was running interference

These decisions that are deciding the out come of games is going to cost this Sport badly.

Its becoming a Joke, all three sin bins tonight have been wrong, they should have all been just penalties except for the last one where JT should have been play on.

Talent is secondary to whether players are confident.

59 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Great game . I’m glad Souths won

It was touch and go. There were times when Manly were the better side and I thought Bunnies were struggling. Momentum swung and somehow Souths got themselves into gear, maybe not top gear, but enough to force errors from Sea Eagles and give themselves the win.

As Sam said at the end, Souths will need to play better next week.

Manly really should have won that, everytime they ran at Souths defence they collapsed like wet tissue paper, but silly preventable mistakes let South's back into the game.

The Bunnie's will have to improve massively to make any further progress.

The Jake sin binning was a game changer . It’s like  losing two players he’s so influential . I thought Souths had gone at that point . I’m not sure Dessie can have to many gripes with the protocols as they are and the refs spooked by klein missing one last week . More dispiriting was a sin bin for a little slap - I mean honestly where’s the game going ?  Good spirit by Souths though . Funniest thing was old Clint Eastwood features giving the wrong halftime speech coz he didn’t know they were winning 

Archived