Try of the season  -  Conor Carey v Toronto
Champagne moment - Summer Bash win
Hitman - Josh Walters
Supporters' player of the year - Dane Chisholm
Young player of the year - Alex Sutcliffe
Players' player of the year - Brad Day
Player of the year James Lockwood -
Special recognition award - Mark Campbell

Can't argue with too many of those to be honest.

New home jersey revealed. Bit unusual with a kind of a V on it. Quite liked it myself but these things alwaysseem to split opinions.

Nothing startling then. Wished I could  have been there. Onwards and upwards. Only Golding from our list of top four players seems to have missed out. I will continue with our system if so desired. Did we get a mention in the presentation? I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't. I only hope our votes were included as promised. I would welcome any other comments about the proceedings, Cheers. 

14 minutes ago, jamescolin said:

Nothing startling then. Wished I could  have been there. Onwards and upwards. Only Golding from our list of top four players seems to have missed out. I will continue with our system if so desired. Did we get a mention in the presentation? I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't. I only hope our votes were included as promised. I would welcome any other comments about the proceedings, Cheers. 

Just said votes included from total rl 

Im Fev and im proud

John was very consistent but other players were voted before him. No you can't have him. A team consists of a number of players over and above the top three in every game and John missed out but his performances are appreciated by the supporters and he is a firm favourite.

I need to know if you are happy with the system being used. I have told Steve that I will continue in 2020 on the system I agreed with Davide Longo. If you have any better ideas or are not happy let me know. I have done my best with the resources available to me. I must admit that I have not been totally healthy of late and will be 86 when next season gets underway. I will continue as long as I can but if anybody has better ideas and would like to take over then let me know. If nobody comes up with other ideas then I will continue as I did this season. Our selections were up there and so with our votes being included we have achieved what we set out to do to a large extent. I did not manage to get there on Presentation night so I hope it ran well. Cheers.

Archived