Sign in to follow this  
Town utd

Frank foster

too right the hardest of the hard RIP

• Like 1

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

Ye, Hard as nails and a great player and bloke as well, I know a old fella who used to play with Frank on The A Team  when he was captain and after his halftime pep talk he would say “ Reet lets git out  theeer an rip ther F- - - - - g  heeds off” . R. I .P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, Chrome Dome said:

RIP Frank......he was my first ever Town hero during my schoolboy days, feared by all visiting teams at Derwent Park. I still recall being devastated on hearing Frank had signed for Hull KR.

Hard as nails, but a genuinely nice bloke. No mention of his death in the News and Star, or Town fb page though. RIP Frank

I played for Town B Under 19”s against Frank at Grasslot and he was as hard as nails then.  One of hardest men in RL. RIP Frank. 

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.