Work for League Express

League Express is looking for a designer and sub-editor to work on Sundays. If you have relevant skills with Adobe InDesign, contact the editor Martyn Sadler by email at jobs@totalrl.com to express your interest in joining the team.

18 hours ago, John Drake said:

League Express is looking for a designer and sub-editor to work on Sundays. If you have relevant skills with Adobe InDesign, contact the editor Martyn Sadler by email at jobs@totalrl.com to express your interest in joining the team.

Oh you.... 

I worked for League Express sub-editing in their office. I really enjoyed it, good team, I learnt a lot, it was always good craic putting a newspaper together on a Sunday afternoon/evening. The downside was not getting to any Sunday afternoon matches.

I think Neil Hanson was the editor. It was 28 years ago. Things may have changed since then.

I'd still recommend it though.

On 27/01/2020 at 14:52, marklaspalmas said:

I worked for League Express sub-editing in their office. I really enjoyed it, good team, I learnt a lot, it was always good craic putting a newspaper together on a Sunday afternoon/evening. The downside was not getting to any Sunday afternoon matches.

I think Neil Hanson was the editor. It was 28 years ago. Things may have changed since then.

I'd still recommend it though.

I wondered where you got your skills from Mark? Not for me though, I'd much rather be a match reporter from the stadium.

Archived