Could anyone help with supplying records for the North West Counties League between 2000 and 2005. Due to a break in at our club the computer and the discs got damaged 

• Sad 1

what records do you require? I have tables & results grids, kindly supplied by celtic rooster. I also had a breakin abount a month ago & had a number of items stolen, including a laptop with all my stats for various sports. more annoying than the value of the items. 

43 minutes ago, Lowdesert said:

Seems a lot of theft going on in the North West.  Never get that at Cas.

There are no burglaries in the Castleford area? That’s impressive. 

20 hours ago, kev p said:

what records do you require? I have tables & results grids, kindly supplied by celtic rooster. I also had a breakin abount a month ago & had a number of items stolen, including a laptop with all my stats for various sports. more annoying than the value of the items. 

Kev P 

If you could supply tables and results please I would be more than grateful. How do I give you my email address 

6 hours ago, Mr Smeaton said:

Kev P 

If you could supply tables and results please I would be more than grateful. How do I give you my email address 

if you send it to me here I will forward what I have, what divisions do you want?

kev p

sorry about delay, I thought I had more info than I actually have. I've attached 3 seasons NWML which may be of use to you. I've got results grids for 2 seasons only.

kev p

NWML.xlsx

I have found results grids for 2 of the seasons, I may have one or two more, I thought I had them all. pretty sure celtic rooster will have them, I can contact by email if that suits, he has everything!

Attached 2 results grids for "st Anne's " dive for 2000/01 & 2001/02. Anything else. Only got those 2 seasons grids

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1