NRL Match Thread Finals Week 1 - Sunday : Souths v Knights

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That was absolutely sensational. There is no rugby of either code on this planet that comes close to what was served up there tonight. Epic!

Just read through all the posts again it was like watching it all over again. Well done and thank you. you crazy bastards.

I missed the tipping cut-off but I'm too far behind to catch the leaders now. Dumb by Kikau. He'll miss a game for that. Then Freddie Lussick scores, 10-0

A win for the Raiders but a very scrappy performance and just 12 points win at home against the poorest team in the finals.

Either of the teams yesterday would have comfortably beaten the Raiders but I guess you only have to play well enough to win.

I still feel the Roosters will have too much for them next week.

48 minutes ago, Graham said:

Try given, captain’s challenge not allowed as ref says not on at a ruck infringement. 
Sharks not expecting that, not ready for the quick tap. Wighton was to the line before he was touched.

where does it say anywhere that u cant challenge a ruck infringement? all i can find is on nrl site it says CC can be used against a penalty. im sure ive seen ruck infringement CCs several times this season. either way penalty wasnt taken correctly anyway as he didnt tap it.

• Graham changed the title to NRL Match Thread Finals Week 1 - Saturday Now: Storm v Eels

Sivo's off the field and in some discomfort.

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

Now that's a try I'd send to the bunker, just so I could enjoy watching it again.

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

Melbourne finally break through for Vunivalu to score.

12 all, and Parramatta's makeshift back line is going to be tested to destruction now.

Parra have now lost both starting wingers, as Ferguson is helped off.

• Graham changed the title to NRL Match Thread Finals Week 1 - Sunday : Souths v Knights