NRL Match Thread - Round 10 - 2021 - Magic Round

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bowen scores for the Cowboys.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Graham said:

Rudolf head contact:  10 minutes in the dustbin.

Sitili Tupouniua (and yes, I did look up the correct spelling).

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Cowboys in again! A try for Drinkwater, set up by Robson.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

That's some forceful defence on Taulagi.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Drinkwater gets his second! Great break by Holmes.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, JohnM said:

Is there anyone NOT on report? It's going to take weeks to look at all these cases. If this is still a focus come World Cup then England will have watch out. That sin bin can fill up quickly. 

That's a thought I had earlier. It's going to take 3 weeks for the Match Review and Judiciary to sort out this round.

1 minute ago, Farmduck said:

Manu try but I guess we'll have to wait for the bunker to find something. Yes, here we go ....

A knock-on and a dropped ball. No try.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

When I see all these replays at 30frames/sec I think about the old days - back in the 1950s, how many legitimate tries were actually scored? Any?

Break by Tedesco, try by Crichton.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived