NRL Match Thread - Round 14 - 2021

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cronulla's lead has gone for a Burton!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Johnson's DG just creeps over the bar.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Graham said:

1 minute to hold out

Job done.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

It's a good news  for Sea Eagles, a big win and...

Sea Eagles: The UK's largest bird of prey has been spotted at Loch Lomond for the first time in over a century

A pair of the UK’s largest birds of prey were spotted on the shores of Loch Lomond earlier this year for the first time in over 100 years.

Great win for the Sharks. Could’ve been better, but, won it against all the momentum.

Im just watching coach Josh Hannay having all the players around him as he gives his post game analysis. Will Chambers has two kids there bumbling around.

As far as I am concerned... the post match chat is for the coach and players. If you are a player and want your kids around in the change rooms, do the professional thing and fark them off until the coach has had his say.

Cronulla won it ... looked like losing it ... then nicked it . I don’t think Penrith will be overly worried . They got so close and have all their ammo  to come back. By the way I find Klein a fussy , overly involved ref . He always seems way to visible 

I wish Mr Klein no ill but am surprised he’s lasted so long at the top grade. I remember him when he first started over here at the professional level. His first game in charge involved my UK club Featherstone Rovers in what was then the Northern Ford Premiership away at Workington.

He’s into his forties now. To be fair he keeps very fit.

3 hours ago, Graham said:

I wish Mr Klein no ill but am surprised he’s lasted so long at the top grade. I remember him when he first started over here at the professional level. His first game in charge involved my UK club Featherstone Rovers in what was then the Northern Ford Premiership away at Workington.

He’s into his forties now. To be fair he keeps very fit.

Yeh and he was rubbish then and way to involved 

SATURDAY

Gold Coast Titans vs Sydney Roosters at Cbus Super Stadium, 3pm

Titans team: 21. Jayden Campbell 2. Greg Marzhew 3. Brian Kelly 4. Patrick Herbert 5. Phillip Sami 6. Ashley Taylor 7. Jamal Fogarty 8. Jarrod Wallace 9. Erin Clark 15. Jaimin Jolliffe 11. Kevin Proctor 18. Sam Stone 16. Sam McIntyre

12. David Fifita 13. Tino Fa’asuamaleaui 14. Tyrone Peachey 19. Joseph Vuna

Players cut: 10. Moeaki Fotuaika 1. Alexander Brimson 17. Esan Marsters 20. Jai Whitbread 22. Anthony Don 23. Mitch Rein

Late mail:AJ Brimson is out for the Titans with Jayden Campbell to play at fullback. David Fifita and Tino Fa’asuamaleaui both got through Origin unscathed and will line up on the bench. Moeaki Fotuaika will miss the clash after accepting an early guilty plea for his late shot on Latrell Mitchell. Esan Marsters is 18th man.

Roosters team: 4. Joseph Manu 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Josh Morris 21. Joseph Suaalii 5. Matt Ikuvalu 6. Lachlan Lam 7. Sam Walker 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Ben Marschke 17. Fletcher Baker 11. Angus Crichton 12. Sitili Tupouniua 13. Isaac Liu

14. Adam Keighran 15. Egan Butcher 16. Daniel Suluka-Fifita 18. Tukupa Hau Tapuha

Players cut: 10. Siosiua Taukeiaho 1. James Tedesco 19. Ben Thomas 20. Brad Abbey

Late mail: James Tedesco (hip pointer) failed a fitness test on Saturday morning. He will be replaced at fullback by Joey Manu, with Joseph Suaalii into the starting side at centre.

Archived